Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All that had the effect of doing was having idiots saying Tanguy was incapable of looking after himself during lockdown.

Levy and the board deserve the biggest praise of all outside of N’Dombele himself. Once Tanguy felt their support, he’s felt more confident and secure. If it was up to Jose Tanguy would’ve been out of the door long ago.
Oh so Jose spent extra time with Tanguy during lockdown because he wanted him out of the door. Makes no sense.

All that had the effect of doing was having idiots saying Tanguy was incapable of looking after himself during lockdown.

Levy and the board deserve the biggest praise of all outside of N’Dombele himself. Once Tanguy felt their support, he’s felt more confident and secure. If it was up to Jose Tanguy would’ve been out of the door long ago.
Yeah that was all it did... I'm sure Mourinho was totally unjustified. Not like he's been in way better form recently...

Also; Ndombele has a history of weight issues. You don't even have to look at him to see it. He got kicked from clubs over it.

Mou is like the one guy I think can handle it.

If it was up to Jose Tanguy would’ve been out of the door long ago.
I forgot who said it i think it's Drogba , he said Jose Mourinho is always harsher to a player he knows can do better / didn't reach or didn't try to reach their full potential yet. For example, he won't be harsh towards ben davies or winks because Jose knew they have done the best they could do , their ceilling are not high. Read to the story of how he made ozil cried inside Madrid dressing room and then ozil went to have the most assist in europe for that season. It's about whether the player take it to their chin and responded to him positively or stay as crybaby and be a loser for the rest of their career.

Last edited:
I forgot who said it i think it's Drogba , he said Jose Mourinho is always harsher to a player he knows can do better / didn't reach or didn't try to reach their full potential yet. For example, he won't be harsh towards ben davies or winks because Jose knew they have done the best they could do , their ceilling are not high. Read to the story of how he made ozil cried inside Madrid dressing room and then ozil went to have the most assist in europe for that season. It's about whether the player take it to their chin and responded to him positively or stay as crybaby and be a loser for the rest of their career.

No, no, no......He truly thought McTomminay is better than Pogba. :pocheyes:

No, no, no......He truly thought McTomminay is better than Pogba. :pocheyes:
At that time yes, for example united were 0-0 against sevilla in the champions league and then pogba was subbed in putting a disasterclass of performance . Mctominay is someone who gave 6-7 performance consistently under Jose while pogba is someone who could gave 9 and then gave 2 in the next match. Jose prefers the prior since it's important to have consistency if you want to actually challenge for the league. I'd say pogba is only good on youtube compilation because he rarely perform on his supposed level and had more dogshite performance instead

At that time yes, for example united were 0-0 against sevilla in the champions league and then pogba was subbed in putting a disasterclass of performance . Mctominay is someone who gave 6-7 performance consistently under Jose while pogba is someone who could gave 9 and then gave 2 in the next match. Jose prefers the prior since it's important to have consistency if you want to actually challenge for the league.

#Sarcasm

Can we please this week see a game where we have Ndombele and Lo Celso on the pitch for a long period of time!?

I really cannot wait. However, because of the games congestion we may have to wait a bit longer to see them playing at least 60 min together

I am very curious about Tuesday's line up. I would imagine Ndombele starting and Gio on the bench, but who knows?

Definitely. But one of Winks/PEH is going to have to drop out for that and i don't think Jose is ready to do that.

Winks.

I can see why it makes sense to have somebody sensible and reliable in the midfield when we are being battered but we weren't. PEH is an all round busy cunt and was everywhere today.

Winks just hid from the ball or passed it sideways. A few times he did one-two's with nobody around him as he wasn't interested in looking up. There should be laws against Gentle Ben and Winks being able to pass back to each other.

Today was the perfect occasion to have Gio and Tanguy on the field at the same time. Sanchez and Dier looked bored.

We have 5 super players these days.... Kane, Son, Bale, Lo Celso and Tanguy. Genuinely knowing what we are like as a club I reckon we’ll end up seeing them all on the pitch at the same time in only a handful of games but all of that aside, he’s got all the talent you want in a player to go to the very top. Sincerely hope he reaches all he can become.

Back
Top Bottom