Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have 5 super players these days.... Kane, Son, Bale, Lo Celso and Tanguy. Genuinely knowing what we are like as a club I reckon we’ll end up seeing them all on the pitch at the same time in only a handful of games but all of that aside, he’s got all the talent you want in a player to go to the very top. Sincerely hope he reaches all he can become.
I got the feeling that we will soon add Reguilon to your list

Tanguy looked knackered at the end.
I don't think we'll see him in the Europa, but hopefully he can contribute against manure.
I expected Mourinho to put Hojbjerg on for Ndombele, not Gedson, but it shows that Jose is gradually gaining more trust in Ndombele's ability.

Tanguy looked knackered at the end.
I don't think we'll see him in the Europa, but hopefully he can contribute against manure.
I expected Mourinho to put Hojbjerg on for Ndombele, not Gedson, but it shows that Jose is gradually gaining more trust in Ndombele's ability.

What a turn around eh? I wonder how the media will spin this one. Probably move the attention to Dele I guess.

We have to start at least one of Gio or Tanguy every match.

Looks absolutely committed to giving as much as he can - seems like he knows what Mourinho is about and is prepared to give his best. What an effort from a bloke who is clearly not mr stamina. If he can keep his intensity up and build up his fitness to a good level we are going to be so much better off. Some of the stuff he does on the pitch is absolutely scandalous.

Back
Top Bottom