Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham bought the wrong player instead of ndombele it should have been camavinga.
camavinga is 18his head is turning and licking his lips right now because Madrid want him, that’s why he isn’t playing aswell plus he plays for Rennes.

point is cama is a 6 we bought ndombele with the intention of playing him as a 6
bad judgment call from Steve hitchen or whoever scouted him.

mourinho as said at the beginning of the season he likes 2 players in each position. He has dele and lo celso in the 10
Hojbjerg winks sissoko and ndombele in the deep positions
But he’s added ndombele into the category of celso and dele so now dele is up for the chop to have 2 plates in each position

and if dele leaves on loan sabitzer comes in fixes the numbers and ndombele is sold in the summer
No way we bought Tanguy to play as a 6. Not a chance Poch would have played him there.

No way we bought Tanguy to play as a 6. Not a chance Poch would have played him there.
Well 6 or 8, fact is we bought him to play in the 2 infront of the back 4, that is his position, mourinho moved him forward.

I don’t know who ok’d him coming but even poch didn’t know what to do with him. Before he got sacked he played ndombele with dier, winks, sissoko, even ndombele winks and sissoko together nothing worked.

We're lacking a 10 since Mou doesn't trust Dele. So he's being forced there because he's about the only creative non winger mid we have not named lo Celso who is always injured.

We need more creativity in this team, simple. Ideally replacing Sissoko with someone who's a strong 8 but also creative ala a deep lying playmaker. But our team is clearly imbalanced and needs work.

Is Tanguy not a 10?

I swear it changes every week from him being best as an 8 or a 10. Same with GLC.

Two of our best (also most expensive) players and we still have no idea what their best positions are or how they perform on the pitch together, bar a few matches. :mourcry:

That's cause you are stupid.
Is this thread full of 14 year olds or something?

I’ll not sink to name calling on the assumption you are under the age of 16 and have about 3 hairs on your chest.

I’ll state my point one last time for the naughty kids at the back. I don’t think we got our money’s worth. Simple

It seems whenever he comes off we struggle. That’s why he needs to get his fitness up ASAP or we need lo celso fit to come off the bench.

I would say why not try dele with ndombele in the meantime. Jose is being too stubborn.

If we could recoup our money I would sell him tomorrow.
He only works when he has the ball at his feet.
Yet again 60 minutes and he is fucked and has not played a game in 11 days

What the fuck are you on about.
He made few very nifty interceptions yesterday. And was closing down Fulham players better than Sissoko.

Ndombele has massive talent and no way in hell should we look to sell him.

We need to find 3rd player beside Kane and Son to score goals + find someone to midfield who is not an absurd donkey like Sissoko - either to play in CM trio with Hjojberg and Ndombele or next to Hjojberg if Ndombele is used in higher position.

Son had an off day today.
Your love child has done nothing in his Spurs career to be talked about in the same breath as Kane and Son.
We have bought a player who has yet to show me he is anything more than average.

And what was Son 1,5 years after we signed him for also considerable ~30 mil (that could be close to equivalent of 60mil in todays market)?!?
Average would have been compliment to him back then.

Of course Ndombele has not had influence comparable to Kane or Son considering how long they have played for us.

You can go fuck off with your "lovechild" etc labels. It is immature and ridiculous.

If only we could all be superfans like you.
What games are they watching he was probably our best attacking player last night he created two absolutely brilliant chances presses more than anyone else but he can't play in a league that Mark Noble had made a career in In my opinion he is now behind Son and Kane and level with PEH as our best players this season overall now ..LMFAO 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom