Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son, Ndombele and Kane pushing forward, Ndombele fights off three players and passes it to Son who mis controls a good through ball, has to check back and go around the houses and eventually finds Kane who baubles along and blasts the ball wide instead of passing it to Lamela for a tap in.

“Lamelas fault for not shouting loud enough”
Remember when Lamela used to be your scapegoat and you wanted him sold? Good times.

I don't get involved in arguments about shit like that.
He's not a defender he is a midfielder and even Hog had more offensive input than him in the last game.

It was a simple question. It shouldn't be that hard to answer.

Hojbjerg has also been at fault for 3 goals in our last 3 starts.

See, I can also mention irrelevant things.

Remember when Lamela used to be your scapegoat and you wanted him sold? Good times.
Yep, he was shit for two years, got good, got injured and despite having heart has offered very little for three years.

For what we paid at that time, for us, he hasn’t been the big hit we expected.
Don’t worry though he’s proper top 4 now

Yep, he was shit for two years, got good, got injured and despite having heart has offered very little for three years.

For what we paid at that time, for us, he hasn’t been the big hit we expected.
Don’t worry though he’s proper top 4 now
So can you confirm that you've now fully switched to "we need lots of signings"?

And I presume it's cos Poch wasted an amazing side and poor ol Jose had to deal with the regressed version?

So can you confirm that you've now fully switched to "we need lots of signings"?

And I presume it's cos Poch wasted an amazing side and poor ol Jose had to deal with the regressed version?
Pretty much yeah. But Jose is still doing some very shit things which are amounting to sackable if he doesn’t pull off some serious trophies this season.

See, still no agenda

Pretty much yeah. But Jose is still doing some very shit things which are amounting to sackable if he doesn’t pull off some serious trophies this season.

See, still no agenda
SO HAS THE SQUAD REGRESSED OR NOT. ONE MINUTE WE SHOULD UPGRADE ON ALL OF THEM THE NEXT IT'S A SACKABLE OFFENCE TO NOT WIN SERIOUS TROPHIES WITH IT.

Annoying isn't it

SO HAS THE SQUAD REGRESSED OR NOT. ONE MINUTE WE SHOULD UPGRADE ON ALL OF THEM THE NEXT IT'S A SACKABLE OFFENCE TO NOT WIN SERIOUS TROPHIES WITH IT.

Annoying isn't it
The squad has regressed.
It is not top 4
It would not reach a CL final

With Jose making some better decisions and them playing better it could however win the Carabou (already beaten City) and with some good draws and sacrifice in the PL, maybe the EL.

It has still regressed from where it was three years ago though, unless you think Rodon (unused) is better than Jan, and Bergwijn is producing more than Eriksen and Doherty is better than KWP and Tripps etc etc

Plus all of Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Dele, Sanchez, Toby are much worse.

So to be clear as you don’t understand
They were capable THEN of winning a CL and finishing 4th. We didn’t lose the final due to investment or lack of

NOW they are capable of winning a Carabou, maybe an EL and finishing 8th

Regression

Some of you think they have become better. That’s genuinely hilarious

The squad has regressed.
It is not top 4
It would not reach a CL final

With Jose making some better decisions and them playing better it could however win the Carabou (already beaten City) and with some good draws and sacrifice in the PL, maybe the EL.

It has still regressed from where it was three years ago though, unless you think Rodon (unused) is better than Jan, and Bergwijn is producing more than Eriksen and Doherty is better than KWP and Tripps etc etc

Plus all of Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Dele, Sanchez, Toby are much worse.

So to be clear as you don’t understand
They were capable THEN of winning a CL and finishing 4th. We didn’t lose the final due to investment or lack of

NOW they are capable of winning a Carabou, maybe an EL and finishing 8th

Regression

Some of you think they have become better. That’s genuinely hilarious
Well said DT

Well said DT
No you have me mistaken.
I wasn’t the one calling our top 4 CL finalists “Champo Shit”

This squad isn’t that squad, even if some of the names are the same, they are a fraction of what they were a few years ago, Kane included

I’m glad you think Winks, Dier and Davies could play for Liverpool and Chelsea now though

No you have me mistaken.
I wasn’t the one calling our top 4 CL finalists “Champo Shit”

This squad isn’t that squad, even if some of the names are the same, they are a fraction of what they were a few years ago, Kane included

I’m glad you think Winks, Dier and Davies could play for Liverpool and Chelsea now though
Poch masterfully tailored training to make sure they all declined rapidly as he left.
What an evil bastard!

Now we need to spend hundreds of millions to fix the damage. Don't we Sam?

Poch masterfully tailored training to make sure they all declined rapidly as he left.
What an evil bastard!

All shit now apparently and the new players like PEH, Ndombele, Regulion all duds that can’t do anything.

We need to spend £6bn in the next window giving giant contract to the likes of Arron Ramsey and Sergio Ramos and hopefully then we can come 6th and win the FA cup before sacking Jose and having to sell the whole squad to pay off the debts.

What an evil bastard!

No he just couldn’t install a winning mentality, and Eriksen gave up, Toby and Jan had doubts, Rose never got over Walker going to a bigger team, Dele never reached the heights he once did, Sanchez suffered a catastrophic decline after being dropped while peak, we insisted on a formation the players couldn’t adapt to and then the day before the final, Poch declared he’d leave if we won.

It was a chain of events and frayed relationships, Trippiers comments a testament to it, and I guess if the manager doesn’t leave the house for ten days due to a defeat, there’s not much hope for the team to get themselves over the line.

I thought you were Spurs, you should know all this

All shit now apparently and the new players like PEH, Ndombele, Regulion all duds that can’t do anything.

We need to spend £6bn in the next window giving giant contract to the likes of Arron Ramsey and Sergio Ramos and hopefully then we can come 6th and win the FA cup before sacking Jose and having to sell the whole squad to pay off the debts.
Nope you’re not listening, either.
I would play most of the academy over this team next week. However Hojberg and Ndombele would definitely be in my team.

I don’t rate Reguilon, just like you’d rate Davies.....oh! Wait! That’s right Davies is top 4 now isn’t he

:mourfacepalm:

Nope you’re not listening, either.
I would play most of the academy over this team next week. However Hojberg and Ndombele would definitely be in my team.

I don’t rate Reguilon, just like you’d rate Davies.....oh! Wait! That’s right Davies is top 4 now isn’t he

:mourfacepalm:

Yeh Davies is really average almost as average as Virgil Van Dijk.

Back
Top Bottom