Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People digging him out but who was actually better than him tonight?
He tried to do positive forward. He wasn't great but he was better than half of those players.
This is his last line of defence, he was rubbish but so were the rest. He’s our record signing and top earner ffs, a disastrous signing

If Conte wants him gone I'm all for it. Terrible signing and especially given the stories of shit attitude, not training right etc were all in the public domain before buying him. Anyone with internet access could have read them.

Due diligence. Who scouted him?

He has to do what he's told Span. I think he's too off the cuff for that. I've zero doubt Conte will see if he follows the plan then decide but I have my doubts. Its not so simple a fix as body fat ratio that stuffs not hard when your young and healthy but what Conte will require is way more important. Sticking to the script don't sound at all like Ndombele
Unhappily I must agree. But let's at least give him until the summer.

If Conte wants him gone I'm all for it. Terrible signing and especially given the stories of shit attitude, not training right etc were all in the public domain before buying him. Anyone with internet access could have read them.

Due diligence. Who scouted him?

I know who put the hard sell on him.... Ironically, someone who's big on mentality and commitment:

Theme:

Others similarly reported:

Foyth, Lo Celso, Jansen......

I know who put the hard sell on him.... Ironically, someone who's big on mentality and commitment:

Theme:

So they one time ENIC/Levy they listened to Poch, it ultimately led to singing Ndombele?

What a joke of an ownership group

It's a good job our Chief Scout and Technical Performance Director is renowned for his knowledge and expertise of French Football.

I'd hate to see the shit we would have ended up with if he wasn't...

Theme:

Loved Poch but that shows a concerning trend!

Back
Top Bottom