Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honest question... did either Ndombele or Dele get off the bench to celebrate with the team when Stevie's winning goal went in last night??
If so, good for them, but if not, that's quite telling...

Not a loaded question, as I didn't see them, but it looked such carnage in the away end, it was difficult to pick out who was who...
Anyone there shed any light?

EDIT: Just realised he wasn't even in the squad, was he? D'oh!
Was he even inside the ground?
He probably doesn’t even watch the matches on TV ffs.

I'd like to see Ndombele given another chance. Don't think he's been treated fairly either by Mourinho and Conté subbing him even when he is playing well. He made a bad bit of judgement walking slowly off the pitch when Spurs were losing and got booed but if the manager can talk him round and Ndombele is genuine he is Tottenham's best midfield player so it would harm Spurs to lose him.

After all the money paid Levy would be a fool to sell him cheap but I doubt if many would pay what Tottenham paid (Newcastle should but Eddie Howe is too stupid to know how good Ndombele is).
:windy:

I do have a feeling that if Ndombele thrives at PSG he'll turn into a much better player than he's at Spurs. And Pochettino knows what a talent he is .... but he also knows that if he's motivated, well....we all know that.
If - a big IF - he, for some reason, finds the motivation to work hard he could in fact be a huge factor in helping PSG win the CL. But it is a big if..
However, there is no PSG player I'd want at Spurs who would realistically join Spurs

Yeah I don't get the Gallas thing at all. Players have moved between the clubs for years. He did his job I had zero issue with him. Adebayor was not a stable person I certainly do not hate him. Both have been better for us than two actual Arse supporters Doherty and Aurier.
Doherty getting behind and chesting the ball for Bergwyn could prove priceless

Lol remember all the "FFS Levy get this done" and stuff along that line to sign him

Hindsight aye, the sad thing is this guy has the vision on the pitch and the technique to pull it off but fuck me what an utter clown he is

Usually if a player leaves I will watch them from afar but fuck this guy.

That makes one of us. It's over. The guy has been given a thousand chances and I have been one of his most resolute advocates.

There's a player in there, but he's not going to be extracted at Spurs.
This. I also was one of his biggest supporters. You see the moments of brilliance and wonder why he can't just give half a fuck.

If he just gave half a fuck, he'd be better than half the guys on the pitch. If he played with Moura's effort...who knows how good he could be.

Back
Top Bottom