Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Failing upward.

It will utterly disgust me to see this dosser get the galactico move he's been dreaming of all the whilst thieving a wage from us for the last 3 seasons.

Gio can fuck off too with his "I'm fit".... "I don't like Conte" tweets.....

Please peeps... Regardless of what you think of Dele at this moment in time; please don't lump him in with these other 2 scumbags..... He's a good lad that did some good stuff in Lilywhite; but just got lost and a bit busted up by injury....

It will utterly disgust me to see this dosser get the galactico move he's been dreaming of all the whilst thieving a wage from us for the last 3 seasons.

Gio can fuck off too with his "I'm fit".... "I don't like Conte" tweets.....

Please peeps... Regardless of what you think of Dele at this moment in time; please don't lump him in with these other 2 scumbags..... He's a good lad that did some good stuff in Lilywhite; but just got lost and a bit busted up by injury....
Agree, whilst deles decline has been tragic and he needs to be shifted, he is nothing like those other two wage thieves

Le Parisien report this afternoon that Paris Saint-Germain will need to sell a midfielder before they are able to bring in Tottenham Hotspurs’ Tanguy Ndombele, a scenario which appears increasingly difficult.

PSG would need to take on the player’s full salary for the hypothetical loan deal – amounting to €1m a month – although Spurs are willing to let him go.

As a result, in order to land the former Lyon man the club would need to alleviate the wage bill by letting go of one of their current midfielders – for instance Paredes, Herrera, Gueye, Danilo Pereira, or Wijnaldum, although none of the aforementioned are looking to leave.

Le Parisien report this afternoon that Paris Saint-Germain will need to sell a midfielder before they are able to bring in Tottenham Hotspurs’ Tanguy Ndombele, a scenario which appears increasingly difficult.

PSG would need to take on the player’s full salary for the hypothetical loan deal – amounting to €1m a month – although Spurs are willing to let him go.

As a result, in order to land the former Lyon man the club would need to alleviate the wage bill by letting go of one of their current midfielders – for instance Paredes, Herrera, Gueye, Danilo Pereira, or Wijnaldum, although none of the aforementioned are looking to leave.
Gueye would be a proper defensive mid.

Honestly the absolute icing on the cake with this saga would be for him to end up going to Valencia on loan :contelol:

"FC Valence is pushing for Tanguy Ndombélé! The Spanish club has already agreed with Tottenham (loan for 6 months). The player still favors PSG and gives himself time to think."

Honestly the absolute icing on the cake with this saga would be for him to end up going to Valencia on loan :contelol:

"FC Valence is pushing for Tanguy Ndombélé! The Spanish club has already agreed with Tottenham (loan for 6 months). The player still favors PSG and gives himself time to think."

I really want to spite him with Valencia but it makes the odd he ends up back at us higher....really torn.

Valencia mid table. No chance of Europe or relegation.
Why would they want this person?
Edit: And even if they wanted him no chance they pay full wages.

I really want to spite him with Valencia but it makes the odd he ends up back at us higher....really torn.

He won't accept that move if there's even the mildest amount of interest from PSG still lingering.....

Remember; his ego is telling him deserve a bigger club.

He'll just sit on his fat arse and try again in the summer.... We already know the prospect of international football doesn't motivate him; so it'd be no loss in his eyes.

Bullshit, IMO, as we could cover 100% of his wages, but add that to the loan fee, no?

Back
Top Bottom