Team Line up for 2012/2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really ought to be working much harder but the weather has put me in a holiday mood.

What would you like our first team line-up and bench to look like next season

I'll got with

Stekeelenburg

Walker
King
Kaboul
Benny

Parker
Javi Martinez

Bale
Modric
Lennon

Llorente (if we don't sign Adebayor)

bench

Friedel
Vertonghen
Sandro
Hazard
van der Vaart
Caulker
Rose

No massive changes but the three players I have added offer longevity, international pedigree and undeniable talent. Whether van der Vaart would be happy as back up I don't know but I have a funny feeling this might be his last season with us if Harry does leave.

Whether Lennon would play ahead of Hazard I don't know but I find it hard to select anyone ahead of Lennon for sentimental reasons.

Lol , so you think we are going to spend 30 mil on Hazard and then just Bench him :kaboul:

Apart from that , i d really like that lineup

Edit : i should have read your post entirely (about the Lennon part) :mong:

[centre]Lloris
King Kaboul
Walker BAE

Parker Modric

Hazard Bale
Van Der Vaart
(add big name striker so i dont put Benzema in)[/centre]

Subs

Friedel
Caulker
Sandro
Remy
Defoe
Thudd
Lennon

really difficult to leave Saha, Neilson, Rose, Livermore and most of all Bentley out of the squad but you cant have them all. sorry i had technical difficulties getting them to stay in the right formation, every managers nightmare

I'm not too keen on Dawson being a 1st choice starter.

I love the guy but I just dont think he is good enough.

So everyone in agreement that this is Ledley's last season OR that he will no longer be a starting XI player.

Back
Top Bottom