Tevez incident

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vile little cunt. I hope the cunt breaks his leg and has to retire. He doesn't deserve to play football.

I love seeing stuff like this happen at City. Long may it continue.

Thank you Carlos for being a Grade A cunt.

The implosion begins :D

In all seriousness though...what an utter prick Tevez is.

I love his statement this morning...along the lines of "I did not refuse to play but now isn't the time or place to discuss it"

Erm...surely now is the PERFECT time to discuss it!! :roflmao:

IMO you reap what you sow, city have done this to themselves. tevez himself is a whole different matter entirely.

when you go around throwing money about the way they are doing, this was always going to happen. they seem shocked about it and want everything all ways. the thing is, every single player they sign, they put up on a pedestal, which is great when they want to be there and everything is all rosey, until something like this happens.

this is why i feel not a shred of sympathy for them. they have ruined football re of what their wanker supporters say.

eggsoakley said:
Video of the cunt;

http://www.twitvid.com/INF93

Takes Berbatov to a whole new level of shit.

I love how he thinks hes covering his mouth. Im sure some professional lip reader has already made the translation. He's like a spoilt kid who didnt get picked for the school team - prick of the week? Although we still have Sunday to come yet so may have other contenders for that award!

I dont know all the ins and outs, but if what is reported is true he is a wanker of the highest order. Despite bing fair weather fans I feel a touch sorry for the fans it is disgusting that he would do something like this.

Also makes modrics conduct look a bit better. Not physically though, they are both hideous (maybe a connection there??).

all very well them bitching and moaning about tevez, they wanted £50 fucking million for him, when he was on the sulk when they have all this money, they could have got a good price for him and drawn a line under it.

they are just a bunch of shitcunt wankers and last night showed what a small club they truly are.

and seeing as there is a tevez thread, i want to give a special mention to tevez's neck, without which none of this would have been possible.

he is a hottie.

As someone has just pointed out on Twitter, if Tevez fucks off in Jan and City ant/dont get in a replacement, would they call back Adebayor?

Dru said:
As someone has just pointed out on Twitter, if Tevez fucks off in Jan and City ant/dont get in a replacement, would they call back Adebayor?

ade is finished with city. he won't go back there. tbf they have already about 8 strikers, they aint exactly short...

Mr Vexed said:
Dru said:

ade is finished with city. he won't go back there. tbf they have already about 8 strikers, they aint exactly short...

Who have they got?

Aguero
Ballotelli
Dzeko

I know thats not weak but say someone gets injured and Ballotelli goes mental again its not ideal...

...didn't modric refuse to play against Man Utd?

As for Ade going back to Man City, I think they'd rather just buy someone new wouldn't they? It's not like they have cash problems. Can't see him going back to ply his trade back with the Mancs.

Back
Top Bottom