TFC 2015

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Less football. More wanking stories.
Tim Sherwood as special guest
The return of Nanalysis
Stretch goal: send Al to Russia to hunt down AVB for an exclusive 1 hour interview where we can finally be told just what the fuck happened last season behind the scenes. Then they get high together and chat about the Dakar rally, the true meaning of the universe and what different shapes taste like.

Ask yourself if Jesus was alive today would he be on internet forums all the time? I'm bigger than Jesus.

Continue the theme of getting journalists on (like Charlie Parrish and James Maw), someone like Neil Ashton maybe?

More seriously, live end of season show?

Continue the theme of getting journalists on (like Charlie Parrish and James Maw), someone like Neil Ashton maybe?

More seriously, live end of season show?
Ashton :dier:

We have a high-profile journalist coming on early next year that I'm really excited about. :eriksenlol:

The live show has been mooted a few times - to me it'd seem a little self-indulgent unless there was a high-profile guest that'd make it worthwhile for people to come down.

We have a high-profile journalist coming on early next year that I'm really excited about. :eriksenlol:

ollieholt-aliceband.png

?

Back
Top Bottom