TFC Chat Room?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
What happened to this remarkable feature which made a brief appearance on deadline day?

Could work wonders during games

I'm not about tomorrow :(

I'll just turn it on now. It can stay as a tab at the top and people use it if they want.

How do you add photos and such in a thread?
From websites, right click on the image and then click on "copy image address".
Back to forum click on the "insert image" icon at the top of the toolbar, paste "image address" into the irl box and accept.

From a phone, device, I have no idea

Back to forum click on the "insert image" icon at the top of the toolbar, paste "image address" into the irl box and accept.

Thank you. I was going to upload from phone. Thanks anyway

That’s me fucked then!

Thank you. I was going to upload from phone. Thanks anyway
Do you mean

1. a photo you have taken on your phone
2 a picture you have found on the web

for 1, you’ll need to upload it to an image hosting site (eg imgur). Then copy the “share” url. Paste that url into the upload image option on the forum.

2, I tend to press and hold the image which brings up the option to “open image in new tab” (chrome on an iPhone). Go to the new tab, tap in the address bar, copy the url, etc...

Back
Top Bottom