TFC Forum users of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance we could get those numbers only with the post count since the change over? Or is that a bitch?

Just gimme access to the DB, I'll sort it for you :p

This is bringing out a lot of jealousy

Fuck ya'll I'm 4th!

tumblr_llfw84FfUL1qdofmr.gif

tumblr_lrqt17liPV1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbszwc2Z8n1rsw1yf.gif

Any chance we could get those numbers only with the post count since the change over? Or is that a bitch?

Just gimme access to the DB, I'll sort it for you :p

It still won't get you on the list, treacle xxx
:defoe2:

WookieD
Forum Member - The Fighting Cock
Something funny to say 80% of the time - 2013...
...apparently.

to be fair to everyone else though, at least 90% of my posts have been premeditated - often graphic - articulations of my deep-rooted loathing of the barbarous, woolwich-wandering invaders of our ancestral homelands; brazenly crafted to inspire an emotional response.

34fl5wk.jpg

Woah.

Seriously Woah

Does that make it ok? I know its sick humour, but maybe I expect better from certain members of this forum. I may have posted that when I was 20 but definitely not now.
Sol Campbell however.....

Does that make it ok? I know its sick humour, but maybe I expect better from certain members of this forum. I may have posted that when I was 20 but definitely not now.
Sol Campbell however.....
I never said it was ok. Just found the reaction a bit imbalanced when nobody seems to bat an eyelid over the peado stuff.

Yeah, do a fucking top ten table taking into account all the complex social factors and artistic and intellectual merit of every post - TOTALLY OBJECTIVELY - and do it fucking soon

Back
Top Bottom