TFC Forum users of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly I do not want an argument about this but what was imbalanced? Zoc had two likes, and only me and one other poster have commented against zoc's post.

Is this Facebook? I thought we had a dislike button. To give Zoc his due he does some excellent work, there is the odd misstep but his heart's in the right place in that everything he does is fuelled by a hatred of them other cunts.

Is this Facebook? I thought we had a dislike button. To give Zoc his due he does some excellent work, there is the odd misstep but his heart's in the right place in that everything he does is fuelled by a hatred of them other cunts.
I found it distasteful and I said so. Not really sure what I've done wrong here. I'd rather say why I dislike something than just neg rep people.

tumblr_m8hmvh_Dz_DZ1qbzlw4o1_500.jpg

Also, i'd like to throw in my thoughts that some posters get cheap positive rep by posting "Witty" gifs and pictures when not really offering alot opinions wise...

:vdvhmm:

*Now abandons thread, after throwing in a grenade...*

racist posters

The last time I looked radical Islam wasnt a race, but a sub section of a religion. So, your point about me being a racist is pretty sad, and the easy way out for most liberal people; Just brand someone, then they will shut up. Your coming across, as usual, incredibly petty and childish.

I offered my dislike of radical Islam and got shouted down in a disorganized fashion where I was just labelled without my opinions being fairly analyzed.

Again, I was posting on the day of the incident and I was pretty raw with emotion.

Now bore off.

By the way, if you want an argument, @me and I will go to the fight club in off topic.

Back
Top Bottom