TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A thread for all TFC members to discuss their plans for Madrid, make arrangements to meet up, post videos, photos, where spurs fans are drinking etc. Allows the match thread to just be about the match

Flying out from Stanstead on the Thursday, back on Monday

If anyone is about on Thursday night let me know!

Arrive lunchtime on Saturday from a stag do in Amsterdam, staying near to Getafe Saturday and then train Barcelona on Sunday afternoon. Fly back to London first thing Monday.

get into madrid at about 6pm on friday

my flight back to london is an absolute killer though, madrid to london via a 6 hour stop over in cluj!!!

Going on Friday and leaving Sunday night. Guess I’m going full bum and sleep in the streets

If you're doing that, save your sleeping for daytime in a park or sumthin'....

If it's anything like Barca you'll risk a kickin' from the old bill if you start sleeping on the beach at night or similar.

A thread for all TFC members to discuss their plans for Madrid, make arrangements to meet up, post videos, photos, where spurs fans are drinking etc. Allows the match thread to just be about the match

Flying out from Stanstead on the Thursday, back on Monday

If anyone is about on Thursday night let me know!
Getting in at midnight

If you're doing that, save your sleeping for daytime in a park or sumthin'....

If it's anything like Barca you'll risk a kickin' from the old bill if you start sleeping on the beach at night or similar.
First night I arrive at night and will try to get some sleep in the airport until morning. In Saturday night I’m going wild celebrating the cup until tomorrow 😎

First night I arrive at night and will try to get some sleep in the airport until morning. In Saturday night I’m going wild celebrating the cup until tomorrow 😎

\m/

As they say... You snooze, you lose..... Or as I like to say; sleeping leads to weeping.

Back
Top Bottom