TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At Heathrow. Calm before the storm. Haven’t seen any obvious scousers yet so it’s been nice. It’s all still quite surreal. We really need to lap it all up, relax and enjoy it. This is THFC in the Champions League Final. Fucking mental!

Fucking lovely drive down from Limoges airport in blazing sun with a Spurs scarf wedged in a rear window. Did the "avoid tolls" route so inevitably encountered loads of Scousers in motorhomes etc. Wound them up a treat with horn honks & V-signs out the window as I overtook. One of them tried really hard to catch me up, he was doing 130kmh through a tunnel flashing his lights! :angryscouser:

Did pass a fucking great campervan with YID ARMY on the side in massive letters, lots of fraternal waving. Also just had a nice chat with a couple of Yids wearing Spurs T shirts in the little town I've stopped at (Lerma, 200k north of Madrid).

Beer & tapas on the go. Still 26 degrees here. This is the fucking life.

Also, I've decided we are definitely winning this thing.

Hopefully meet some of you lot tomoz.

there is a video knocking about with scouse scum filming fake tickets and passes. The also have hi vis vests with steward and the CL logo and hand held scanners to look at tickets.

DO NOT SHOW THEM YOUR TICKET AS THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF YOU.

Stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom