TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fan Zone was mental, after going to the bar once fuck queuing again! The stadium looked nice inside but facilities wise was pretty shit. Not many bars and toilets were small. The Spanish police were also wankers. I got home at 8am Sunday and spent most of the day in a daze.

Fan Zone was mental, after going to the bar once fuck queuing again! The stadium looked nice inside but facilities wise was pretty shit. Not many bars and toilets were small. The Spanish police were also wankers. I got home at 8am Sunday and spent most of the day in a daze.

So shit, nothing they do is designed to stop trouble - they just create scenarios where at some point they will be able to smash someone with a baton.

Last edited:
Why would you expect train station staff, baristas or McDonald's workers to speak English in Spain?? The one's in England almost never speak Spanish and certainly not Portuguese, nor would they suddenly learn if we hosted an all-Spanish final. It's not hard these days to Google how to say "cheeseburger", "what way for Colon?", or "cappuccino" before you walk in somewhere.

Did anyone else notice how few Liverpool fans there were from Merseyside? They seemed to be from everywhere in the world except there. I honestly think they are worse than Man Utd for having gloryhunting fans. It's the same every time we play up at Anfield, the train back to London is full of them.

Whereas most of our fans are from London or the surrounding counties (in which case they are typically Londoners who moved out, or their descendents). And the ones that aren't from the South East, are not exactly gloryhunters anyway!

Did anyone else notice how few Liverpool fans there were from Merseyside? They seemed to be from everywhere in the world except there. I honestly think they are worse than Man Utd for having gloryhunting fans. It's the same every time we play up at Anfield, the train back to London is full of them.

Whereas most of our fans are from London or the surrounding counties (in which case they are typically Londoners who moved out, or their descendents). And the ones that aren't from the South East, are not exactly gloryhunters anyway!

I didn't actually speak to any of their fans out there!.......Just :parker: at them

So shit, nothing they do is designed to stop trouble - they just create scenarios where at some point they will be able to smash someone with a baton.

So true, on the walk to the stadium they near enough smashed us out the way with their horses as we didn’t know where we were meant to go due to lack of signage or direction. We saw them in Barca when Catalonia was uprising, and Seville away, and Barca this year. They are itching to whack somebody

So true, on the walk to the stadium they near enough smashed us out the way with their horses as we didn’t know where we were meant to go due to lack of signage or direction. We saw them in Barca when Catalonia was uprising, and Seville away, and Barca this year. They are itching to whack somebody

Stupid thing is that the English Police could tell them exactly how to keep two sets of English fans under control, it's not some big unknown known situation that you can't plan for.

Probably chatted with 15 pool fans over the weekend and I’d say about 4 of them were scousers

Back
Top Bottom