TFC loyalty iPad issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First off, I have to say I'm blown away by the gift of the loyalty iPad from you guys. I always knew that TFC would become a money factory, and I'm glad you have not forgotten the little people with your largesse.

That said, the forum is very unresponsive in the textarea department. I don't know if this is a new problem or not, since you just mailed me the iPad the other week, but I can't paste text into the textarea, the dialog boxes are often impossible to hide/x out (like when deleting a post or trying to paste (doesn't work) in an img URL), and even starting this thread was tricky since there is no visible cursor in the textarea.

I imagine these are xenforo issues, but considering you sent me a first gen iPad for all the loyalty I've shown, maybe you're up to some shenanigans, too.

Cheers

Recycling old jokes = neg rep in my book.

It's kinda like Dembele dribbling across the field, beating two men, and then passing to a man he could have passed to when he first got the ball.

Back
Top Bottom