TFC Season Awards 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Season is at a close, give your

Player of the season
Signing of the season
Most improved
Goal of the season

POTS - Son. Easy pick. Been vital for us. Lloris and Dier also superb, but Son is clear.

Signing - It's between the Serie A additions, but Romero edges it. Transformed our defence, and is one of the best CB's around.

Most improved - Dier. Has been a rock at the back.

Goal - I can see why Bergwijn won, with how big that goal was, but my personal favourite was Kane's winner away at City. We could have easily sat in and defended a point, but we were brave, confident and got the win we deserved.

Player of the season - Royal
Signing of the season - Gollini
Most improved - Winks
Goal of the season - Maguire own goal

:troll:

player of the season: Son... by a loooong way

signing: Romero

improved: Dier

Goal: Bergy leicseter winner

Fairly predictable selections this time tbh.

Maybe Davies over Dier? but IMO Davies was pretty solid under Mou anyway.

I would go for bentacur as best signing. If we hadn't gotten him in we would be playing Winks and PEH every week, we would not be in with a shout for fourth without him.
Humble opinion and all that

Player of the season - Sonny. Been vital for us time and time again, even if he had a dodgy 2 months around february until april.

Signing of the season - Close one between the 3 obvious lads, but I have to go with Kulusesvki. He completely transformed our attack, giving it an entirely new way to break down teams.

Most improved - Eric Dier. Need I say more? He's been brilliant for us. I can only remember one terrible mistake from him, and it's the goal v Brighton. Compared to the season before, he's been incredible.

Goal of the season - Kane v City. Bergwijn brace v Leicester and Sanchez v Watford are close, but Kane v City edges it because of the mentality we showed. Away to the best team in the country, not having much of the ball throughout the match, conceding a late penalty, and still going ahead and scoring in stoppage time shows incredible mentality.

Isn't it crap to be named 'Most Improved'? Means you were pretty useless before. I got that award in a cricket team once. Still embarrasses me to this day.

It's also what they give to the thick kid in the class.

Player of the season - Sonny
Signing of the season - Romero
Most improved - Doherty
Goal of the season - Son's 2nd against Villa with the Kane headed assist

Back
Top Bottom