TFC Season Awards 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's been a difficult season. We started under Nuno with no morale and looked terrible. Conte came and it took quite a while to steady the boat. Finishing 4th was beyond my wildest dreams early on.

Player of the season - not a single player was consistent through out but by virtue of sheer numbers it has to go to Son
Signing of the season - Kulu. our lukewarm attack finally got something it needed, a player than can create chances.
Most improved - Doc
Goal of the season - can never really decide on those

Son
Romero
Dier
pipping Doherty and Davies. ED has had such terrible luck with injuries and health, he really sank low. Couldn't understand when peeps saying take the cash from United. You don't sell your players to rivals.

Goals:

3rd Lucas solo effort;
2nd Son team effort at Villa all the way from our box;
1st Harry 3rd at City. Quality of oppo, the pressure...and that was the moment I think we all believed that yes there is something happening here. There were hiccups afterwards but the trend was unmistakeable

(and even more delicious as it was Kyle W whom he beat to the header)

(and there better not be a hiccup Sunday)

:contepoint:

Player of the season - Son/Dier (Sorry; can't split them)
Signing of the season - Conte
Most improved - Dier/Davies
Goal of the season - Bit of a blurr for me; but I'm a moments kinda guy, so Stevie's 2nd against Leicester.

Isn't it crap to be named 'Most Improved'? Means you were pretty useless before. I got that award in a cricket team once. Still embarrasses me to this day.

It's also what they give to the thick kid in the class.

Only after the teacher has ruffled his hair

Romero

Kulu

Davies

Sonny under Nuno against City when nobody gave us a chance

Son. Say no more.
Conte. Transformed the team.
Levy turned it around after the Jose, Mason and Nuno debacle.
Stevie B Leicester away.
The unexpected 2 points that might ultimately get us top 4.
Amazing limbs. 99/100 out of 100 he misses that. (Based on his general shooting. He still managed to hit the post)

I would go for bentacur as best signing. If we hadn't gotten him in we would be playing Winks and PEH every week, we would not be in with a shout for fourth without him.
Humble opinion and all that
Heeeeeee's the reason
We'll be playing on Wednesday next season.....

Best signing is obviously Romero though.

Player of the Season: Son and its not even close.

Signing of the Season: Romero for me. Looks the goods and in a position of dire need.

Most Improved: I think Dier makes the most sense but for the sake of discussion, I'll vote Son again. He has improved his consistency immensely this year which has transformed him into, in my opinion, the Player of the Season for the entire PL.

Goal of the Season: Toss up for me between Bergy's 2nd at Leicester or Kane's winner at the Etihad. Both have their storylines but I think Bergy's was the biggest roller coaster of emotions I've had since that night in Amsterdam.

Back
Top Bottom