Thank you Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since most of people will go for the Champions League campaign, I'll go for this beauty.

Thanks poch, brilliant man.
Not sure what has been going on this season but I personally will always hold you in the highest regard.
Thanks and I think it should have been the board taking the most blame

My history isn't near what everyone else's is, but of course its the CL semi. The 4-0 thrashing of Liverpool at Wembley and the finale at WHL are close seconds.

Very sad day but I think he bumped up against his limitations at the very highest level. It might not be true but I think that some of our players believe that they would have won something by now with another manager (they of course share responsibility but I think they started questioning his tactics in the biggest matches).

All I can say is that for 3 glorious years we were as good as anyone in Europe, went to the top clubs with an expectation of a result rather than hoping for one and we got our Spurs back after years in the wilderness.

I'm not sure he can be readily replaced tbh.

Thank you Mauricio. Without a doubt that you have taken us forward but until now.

We need someone else to make the last step to become proper title contenders.

GRACIAS POCH.

I have lost a bit of my love for the club tonight. He got us to the Champions League Final. He made us dream. 2016/17 was the most fun season I had watching Spurs. Was it worth taking a step back for a shiny new stadium for this? Fuck no.

Thank you Poch.

I thank him for the time when it felt like we could beat any team we were playing against. When we dominated the opposition and the players were enjoying their football. This is what I want to remember him for.

Back
Top Bottom