Thank you Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's so aad he didn't had the chance to say goodbye. Fucking horrible. Breaks my heart, honestly.

Yeah yeah, he gor money and all that. Doesn't matter, it's just devastating thing to see.

dont_cry.jpg

I just have this feeling he will be back here again at some point. I see Poch, as someone almost universally liked and respected by anyone associated with the club, returning with more learning and experience under his belt and unfinished business deep in his heart.

Whatever may be, thank you, Mauricio, for an amazing journey these last few years:adesalute:

Wow! Emotional.

I wonder who's got that flip chart page. It should be framed and hung in the home dressing room, where it was written. Hope it's being kept safe, for posterity.

For what it's worth, if you look closely, he's already written the word 'Thanks' and he appears to be writing something before it, which of course has to be the word 'Big'.

I also really hope it was accidentally revealed to the squad during Jose's first team talk - but that's me being romantic.

...also - the guy's in his Spurs tracksuit & hat, so he clearly didn't see it coming. This picture reveals stuff.

Back
Top Bottom