The Blame Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's to blame for our alarming decline

• All on Poch

• All on Levy (enic)

• Mostly Poch with a bit of Levy

• Mostly Levy with a bit of Poch

• 50 / 50. they're a pair of c*unts

• Non of the above. It's all on the players

• Everyone from Joe Lewis to the tea Lady

• Shit happens, roundabouts etc

• @Danny Blanchflowers option below

• The referee in Madrid

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Thomas

Go-Kartz 🏎 Cinemas🎬 Property 🏠Hotels 🏤 Golf⛳
In light of all the anger and bitterness we're all feeling right now, what better than a new poll to calm us all down.
Not the simple Poch out / Levy out / Whoever out but one to see where we really feel the blame lies for all the shit we're witnessing now.
There'll be no bias in my opening narative. I simply ask everyone to look at the whole picture when casting their vote.
Poch's tactics, player selection, substitutions of course. But also our player recruitment, transfer policy, the ghost windows of 2018/19.
Player contracts, etc.etc.
Taking everthing into account, what Poch has achieved/failed to achieve.
Where we were when he arrived, where we are now. Where should the blame lie for our alarming decline

I realise some people may vote in haste, so I've allowed the option to change your vote.
If the poll pans out reasonably though, I'll remove that option at the appropriate time.

Im joking.

No im not.

yes I am.

In light of all the anger and bitterness we're all feeling right now, what better than a new poll to calm us all down.
Not the simple Poch out / Levy out / Whoever out but one to see where we really feel the blame lies for all the shit we're witnessing now.
There'll be no bias in my opening narative. I simply ask everyone to look at the whole picture when casting their vote.
Poch's tactics, player selection, substitutions of course. But also our player recruitment, transfer policy, the ghost windows of 2018/19.
Player contracts, etc.etc.
Taking everthing into account, what Poch has achieved/failed to achieve.
Where we were when he arrived, where we are now. Where should the blame lie for our alarming decline

I realise some people may vote in haste, so I've allowed the option to change your vote.
If the poll pans out reasonably though, I'll remove that option at the appropriate time.

Im joking.

No im not.

yes I am.
Question please... what is a c*unt :thumbdown:

Do not like any of the answers.

what about the “modern footballers are a bunch of cunts who stop listening to a manager who is increasingly making bad decisions having called out a chairman for not spending brave having spent a billion of the clubs money on a new stadium to showcase said bunch of modern cunts?!”

where’s that on the poll?!

:wansum:

Some will be surprised I didn't vote all on Levy.
I personally think Poch should have shown more pride and walked when Levy humiliated him last Summer.
I know it means we would probably have missed out on another top 4 finish and a memorable Champions league campaign, but the long term benefits of pulling Levy's pants down may have meant we'd be in a much stronger position today.
Hindsight and all that, I suppose.

Last edited:
Actually. Left one off..

It’s a bit of all of them but the main culprit is John Thomas

JOHN THOMAS OUT !!!!!

MONALISA3.gif~c200

Where we were at the beginning of the season in terms of contracts, missed targets, probably 80% Levy, if not more (impossible to know which players Poch was offered).

Where we are now, with shambolic selection and commuted players benched, 100% Poch.

I don’t trust him anymore. He’s already mugging off Ndombele. I genuinely think he might be selecting Eriksen in the hope he might sign.

Embarrassing.

Some will be surprised I didn't vote all on Levy.
I personally think he should have shown more pride and walked when Levy humiliated him last Summer.
I know it means we would probably have missed out on another top 4 finish and a memorable Champions league campaign, but the long term benefits of pulling Levy's pants down may have meant we'd be in a much stronger position today.
Hindsight and all that, I suppose.
Has Levy pimped your college girlfriends or something?

There is no option for 'our economic status' as the main reason. No club keeps overachieving forever. If your wage bill is 100m less than your rivals then sooner or later you'll be worse than them

Back
Top Bottom