The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fattynomates

Member of the Daniel Levy appreciation society
He Gets a lot of stick, but to be fair to the bald beauty he always said once the stadium is built he would make us compete with the other big boys, and i know the window is far from over yet but it looks like Levy is backing his manager this window, so Mr Levy thank you!

Agreed. Embarrassing . Delusional if you think Levy is taking us in the right direction. A crocked superstar on loan who we will be lucky to get 20 games out of; bargain basement signings the rest of them, apart from Reguilon. Would love to be proven wrong. But i feel, yet again, we will see Levy's false economy come back to bite us. I'm in an unfortunate situation whereby my housemates and many of my friends are gunners. Their opinion of the Levy is so accurate: "long may he stay in charge of spurs - because with him, you aint winning anything" or words to that effect. In fact most fans of other teams concur. The apologists on this site are an embarrassment. If you support Levy you support the lack of investment - not much needed at the time - that could have seen us win a league a few years ago. Remember, we were far better than Liverpool 4 years ago. They're net investment hasn't been much greater than ours. Smarter though.

I would love to punch you.

.........................................:levystare:..............................

tenor.gif

Agreed. Embarrassing . Delusional if you think Levy is taking us in the right direction. A crocked superstar on loan who we will be lucky to get 20 games out of; bargain basement signings the rest of them, apart from Reguilon. Would love to be proven wrong. But i feel, yet again, we will see Levy's false economy come back to bite us. I'm in an unfortunate situation whereby my housemates and many of my friends are gunners. Their opinion of the Levy is so accurate: "long may he stay in charge of spurs - because with him, you aint winning anything" or words to that effect. In fact most fans of other teams concur. The apologists on this site are an embarrassment. If you support Levy you support the lack of investment - not much needed at the time - that could have seen us win a league a few years ago. Remember, we were far better than Liverpool 4 years ago. They're net investment hasn't been much greater than ours. Smarter though.

Nah mate

What's embarrassing is people starting 3/4/5 "Levy/Enic out" polls (or various themes) simply because they refuse to accept the results of the first 1/2/3/4. *

That is what will be used as a case study by psychologists and scholars in decades to come.

* It reminds me of someone but I can't quite figure out who.

iu

Last edited:
I hope you boys appreciate the mental turmoil I'm enduring by actually allowing myself to look at this thread. Let alone post in it.

All I can say is that given his record of overseeing 1 paltry carling cup in 2 decades of stewardship of one of the biggest clubs in the land.
Given his acknowledgment he's only involved in football to milk it's popularity and make money.
Given he's the highest paid CEO in English football.
And given his determination to rip off fans with the highest ticket prices on the planet......

Could only happen on a Spurs forum.

The fact this thread even exists backs up my theory that this forum will be used as a case study by psychologists and scholars in decades to come.

I need a stiff drink.

Enjoy the rest of the thread, guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom