The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:levywhoa:Thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you all. x
Fuck me, has Daniel signed up to this place to get some love?

Hart - Free
PEH - 15m
Doherty - 15m
Bale - loan
Reggy - 30m (potentially a glorified loan)

Still no CB.
Still no CF.

Still no naming rights!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves because SSN tells you we're talking about loaning some one you never heard of before to play as 2nd fiddle to Kane.

Especially when our no.1 CB target just went to City because they DO back their manager.
:levystare:Cunt.

Is that you John Wayne, is this me!

Own up.. You're Daniel or Daniels son

( edit: I have met Fatty and can confirm or deny that he is Mr Levy)

Is he follicley challenged though?

And did he buy you a pint?

Should I be worried? Should I check my mail for anthrax ?

SSY got caught with that at Madrid airport and deliberately got himself banned while he does his time!

I told him not to put it under his hat too!

Daniels son

........Ayeeeeesh.

karate-kid_e_f3a7c2adba52315d6ab61b83a2cd478e_400x400.jpg

He is also on the list!!

Just because his application got returned because of no stamp

who Nutty?

Well he does boringly predict games...7-1! what a bleak outlook on the results.

So was I actually not meant to make a joke thread and was it really a big deal? Should I never make a thread again? Or a joke?

who Nutty?

Well he does boringly predict games...7-1! what a bleak outlook on the results.

So was I actually not meant to make a joke thread and was it really a big deal? Should I never make a thread again? Or a joke?

No
Fatty

Nutty is a silent partner

Check with SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs first when you feel the urge to start a thread or make a joke or both

You wouldn’t get away with it on SC!!

Noted! I have never been on any forum except this but sounds very bleak and sparse place. I'll troll it

Try creating an account with Hercules spelt wrong (Hercoolees) and post on the itk thread
You’ll go down a storm!

Back
Top Bottom