The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

27-C2-EEC3-0043-4712-8-AF9-71-D8-CE8-A523-A.gif

I hope you boys appreciate the mental turmoil I'm enduring by actually allowing myself to look at this thread. Let alone post in it.

All I can say is that given his record of overseeing 1 paltry carling cup in 2 decades of stewardship of one of the biggest clubs in the land.
Given his acknowledgment he's only involved in football to milk it's popularity and make money.
Given he's the highest paid CEO in English football.
And given his determination to rip off fans with the highest ticket prices on the planet......

Could only happen on a Spurs forum.

The fact this thread even exists backs up my theory that this forum will be used as a case study by psychologists and scholars in decades to come.

I need a stiff drink.

Enjoy the rest of the thread, guys

Last edited:
I'm swinging more than a group of moustached middle managers and their overly made-up menopausal wives drinking Dubonnet and lemonade at a semi in Surbiton and smooching to Demis Roussos.

LEVY IN!

I'm swinging more than a group of moustached middle managers and their overly made-up menopausal wives drinking Dubonnet and lemonade at a semi in Surbiton and smooching to Demis Roussos.

LEVY IN!

We had Perry Como at our parties and the women had moustaches!

:mourfacepalm:

It will always be a bumpy ride with Levy, but in this decade we will win everything. Probably with ENIC, if not, with the guys who will buy the club

I hope you boys appreciate the mental turmoil I'm enduring by actually allowing myself to look at this thread. Let alone post in it.

All I can say is that given his record of overseeing 1 paltry carling cup in 2 decades of stewardship of one of the biggest clubs in the land.
Given his acknowledgment he's only involved in football to milk it's popularity and make money.
And given his determination to rip off fans with the highest ticket prices on the planet......

The fact this thread even exists backs up my theory that this forum will be used as a case study by psychologists and scholars in decades to come.

My one and only contribution. I need a stiff drink.

Think John is slowly coming round to liking the guy :moursmall:

My one and only contribution. I need a stiff drink.

Oh fuck off. One of the biggest clubs in the land?? Maybe in the 60s. When ENIC took over? Alan fucking Sugar's reign? We were bang fucking average in a good season. Nearly went down twice in the 90s. You could get tickets on public sale to most matches. The squad was full of dross every single season.

ENIC and Levy have a lot to answer for over the years, but you seriously need to consider what kind of shit show we were before they rocked up.

Champions League Final = one better than Bill Nick managed with the double winning team. ENIC deserve some credit for that, albeit no trophy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom