The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a total wanker - lack of investment over a decade - are you sure?

Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium_South_Stand.jpg

The banks paid for that fool.

time will tell if the geezers played a blinder.
My argument against him has always been more about the long term. 6 months of spending doesn’t remedy the lack of investment for well over a decade. We could go back to Sabs and Nelson as an example of this. Happy to be proved wrong. And let’s say we have another window next year where we show similar ambition - I think, then, I might be willing to change my perspective.

Everybody has proved you wrong already.

Might be helpful ifyou read the posts on this thread and reflect before posting nonsense again

Last edited:
Jose on Levy;

“I think it’s a great occasion to publicly thank my boss, my board, Mr Levy, the structure, everybody involved in the transfer window because what they did for the team was amazing,” said Mourinho.

“In such a difficult period where I always believed we would not be able to reach some of the targets, some of the needs, the club made an incredible effort and Mr Levy showed once more that when he wants and when he’s really involved, he is genius in the way he makes deals happens.

“I can only publicly thank them for what they gave to the team. And now is for me, my staff and the players to answer in a positive way and have a good season.”
:levyeyes:

I've always been fairly pleased with Levy and ENIC, the investment off the pitch has been unbelievable, the investment on the pitch has been patchy at times but overall we've improved the squad season on season.
It's time to bag some silverware now, no more excuses from anyone at the club.

Back
Top Bottom