The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

121781939_10224617885096684_4399767775257204348_o.jpg

The second coming of the magnificient seven.

Gwan the Levy!

I'm mentally scarred from the acceptance procedure. You'll have to negoatiate with Admin Admin from here on in I'm afraid Mrs. P.

I wouldn't want to be in his shoe's if the request is denied though!

zxilrgl.png

Haven’t been a Spurs fan long but he gets it hard on here. Getting Mou and now IMO completely backing him seems to prove that he wants to win a trophy. He will never buy a Sancho but he has seemingly done well in this window.

Now we anxiously wait to see how the scouts have performed.

Thank you Mr Levy.

The bald bastard did it again :levylol:

I love Daniel Levy.

Thanks for doing your job

Thank you levy.

Well done to Levy for supporting our manager
Thank you Mr Levy.
A question posed in psychology classrooms in years to come.

The above comments appeared on The Fighting Cock immediately after what event took place?

A) Spurs won the double

B) Spurs won their first trophy in over a decade

C) Spurs chairman secured a cut price deal for a Championship footballer

A question posed in psychology classrooms in years to come.

The above comments appeared on The Fighting Cock immediately after what event took place?

A) Spurs won the double

B) Spurs won their first trophy in over a decade

C) Spurs chairman secured a cut price deal for a Championship footballer
Don't forget D

D) The Spurs chairman appointed a highly succesful manager (Jose Mourinho) and then fully backed up his request for fresh blood with the acquisition of no less than 7 players in an effort to mount a serious title challenge this season. They included two players from Real Madrid, returning superstar Gareth Bale and exciting young left back Sergio Reguilon, together with Carlos Vinicius, a 25 year old striker from Benfica who was the Premiera Liga top goalscorer last season with 19 goals.

Some see the clouds whilst others stare at rainbows

Back
Top Bottom