The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By bringing in Jose a few months after signing Ndombele there certainly is a discussion about it being his fault.

That doesn't excuse Ndombele for his shit attitude but I am not sure that is a worse manager/system for Ndombele that Jose and his negative football.
He spent near 100 million for Poch's players and then sacked him in 2 months and replaced him with a complete opposite. Complete incompetence from levy even when he does spend.

All I know is that Steve Hitchen must be sucking Levy's cocklet on the side to cover up for this many scouting disasters.

Levy is innocent! Praise Daniel Levy, our own bald profit bae.
I wonder if Hitchen has Levy on camera sucking his cock tbh. Surely the only way he's kept his job this long despite repeatedly failing.

Bye bye the Italian guy
took my ideas to the Levy
But the Levy was dry
Lewis saying spend money I’d much rather die
After N’Dombele I’d much rather die
After Lo Celso I’d much rather die

Last edited:
Remember this cracker. The Genius having Scythed Southampton, Wolves and Swansea for the world beaters Hodgbjerg, Rodon and Doherty......Next victims, Inter Milan in January :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My chairman💪
Haha. What a joke.

First I thought it was about Poch, Nuno then Conte.
I was wracking my brains trying to remember if we hired Gary Monk.

The ENIC supporters are a bit quiet in here today
That's probably partly because this thread has been turned into yet another ENIC OUT thread - and whilst one is desirable / necessary for people to voice their opinions at that end of the spectrum, more than one surely isn't either necessary or desirable. But for those enjoying it here too, fill your boots! :)

That's probably partly because this thread has been turned into yet another ENIC OUT thread - and whilst one is desirable / necessary for people to voice their opinions at that end of the spectrum, more than one surely isn't either necessary or desirable. But for those enjoying it here too, fill your boots! :)
Disagree. The few ENIC supporters need to be hounded out. Apologists are as much of a problem for Spurs as ENIC themselves.

He spent near 100 million for Poch's players and then sacked him in 2 months and replaced him with a complete opposite. Complete incompetence from levy even when he does spend.
Still no future planning, Levy runs the football side of thinks on a day to day basis.

Magnificent!!
bqceltgrr9bzhf8rb3y5

Get into my end zone!! Touch it down!!!

Back
Top Bottom