The end of a beautiful relationship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stopped reading when he tried to make Man U the handsome Spaniard.

Compared to us they are the fucking pasty skag head annoying you on the tube.

Was the rest of it any good?

I fucken hate lazy, shite, and overwritten metaphors. The cunt laboured sweet fuck oot that one.
I just put The Fighting Cock on ignore and I'm sitting here raging in my Merry Pochmas jumper that arrived the other day. Fucken shite man. Shite.

I hate to say it, but there's been an incredible small-time mentality on this site since yesterday. It's only a few posters, but they are really dictating how we talk on here at the mo.
The irony is they are the ones who constantly call the club out for being 'smalltime". Micro dicks everyone of them. As the for the author of this piece, you just know that he has a cock so invited it to get confused with a belly button. His article reads as such, the metaphor he uses is genuine insecurity.

For fuck sake our own forum is bending over what fucking hope have we got! Levy getting on the blower tell ManUre be at the front door end of May we will have him gift wrapped,dearie me...:mad:

This is the biggest melt "article" I have ever read, you wonder why the biased media keep pumping out these bullshit stories, it's because of "fans" like these utter melts who keep expecting the worst and viewing us as the bridesmaids and never the brides.

It's time for us to rid this football club of the negative loser mentality it carries around on it's shoulders, this "expect the worst" mentality, it's pathetic tbh, we are about to move into a new stadium, a new era of this football club is about to begin, so why don't we bring with that a new mentality as fans? A mentality of winners, fuck the press and fuck what other people think, we need to understand that we are a great team capable of great things, in other words, grow a spine and don't listen to cowards like the individual who wrote this article.

Also, please don't let this site turn into the social justice fest that spurs community is, that site is a shithole full of bandwagon riding sheep that was taken over by a small number of crying pussies, this site is much better than that, it values independant opinion and free speech.

Fucking embarrassment that complete shite like that was published on TFC. Bin vote cast for OP. Can we red card TFC on TFC?

mcrukm.gif

Who is this dick that wrote this garbage?

It doesn’t even make sense. If the guy and the girl are happy then those other two men are no threat at all.

Someone sounds incredibly needy and clearly has been dumped before by a girl, probably because he is whiny loser looking out for reasons to be pessimistic

Back
Top Bottom