The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MwFISxN.jpg

Gollini, Davies, Sanchez, Dier, Skipp, Ndombele, Gil, Dele, Markanday
One thing I like about thinktank thinktank ... he's always making lineups with people in positions that they have never played in their entire lives.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for Spurs to learn this lesson. We fuck up against "lesser" teams time and time again because we do not take them seriously.

One of our old players that is on twitter said that we should bring in Perryman to talk with the players about things like this. There's some sense in that.

I know from past conversations that we both condone sports psychologists and mental coaching, but I think most managers see it as their job so it takes a certain kind of guy to delegate this kind of work.....

Potter's seemingly that kind of guy, but I can't see any of Poch, Jose or Nuno being up for it.

I know from past conversations that we both condone sports psychologists and mental coaching, but I think most managers see it as their job so it takes a certain kind of guy to delegate this kind of work.....

Potter's seemingly that kind of guy, but I can't see any of Poch, Jose or Nuno being up for it.
Potter has a degree in psychology so he obviously understands the importance of it.

The rest are just varying degrees of weird because they all either believe in sports science, or have a degree in it (Jose).

Potter has a degree in psychology so he obviously understands the importance of it.

Yeh, thought he had something like that up his sleeve....

The rest are just varying degrees of weird because they all either believe in sports science, or have a degree in it (Jose).

Sports science doesn't typically concern itself with the mental side does it..... ? .....More so the physical aspects?

I'd assume sports psychology would be approached as it's own discipline; particularly at managerial level.

Last edited:
Think nuno knows now who the slackers are now. Same team v villa. Dubious whether lo celso is up to scratch. Nice to have premier league football back. Been 2 weeks of boredom. Think we will win 2-1 and give them a reality check of the big job they have.....needing to spend shitloads of cash basically.

The Kane situation is a real conundrum.

Any other player plays as badly as he's been playing then it's a no brainer to bench them.

However..... It's Kane....... He looks pants most of the time but then will pop up with a goal or two out of nothing.

With Kane our front 3 would be

Lucas Kane Son

Without Kane it would probably be

Los Celso Son Lucas

So..... Do we keep flogging a dead horse in the hopes that he comes good till he gets his move in January....... Or do we just start planning for life post Kane.

If only Bergwijn wasn't injured and then it becomes more straightforward in

Bergwijn Son Lucas

Which is probably going to be our front 3 come January 31st.

Any other player plays as badly as he's been playing that it's a no brainer to bench them.

However..... It's Kane....... He looks pants most of the time but then will pop up with a goal or two out of nothing.

Lucas Kane Son

Los Celso Son Lucas

So..... Do we keep flogging a dead horse in the hopes that he comes good till he gets his move in January....... Or do we just start planning for life post Kane.

Bergwijn Son Lucas

Son / Kane / Lucas >>> Lucas / Son / Lo Celso IMO.

Any other player plays as badly as he's been playing then it's a no brainer to bench them.

Lucas Kane Son

Los Celso Son Lucas

Bergwijn Son Lucas

Back
Top Bottom