The Europa League appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuine Europa League love over here. I had a great time at the home legs for the knock outs - Inter was the best game we've played in a long time and the crowd were onside too. It was a great show of spirit when we played Basel as well.

Exciting games, more Spurs games per week and a good atmosphere. What more could you want?

The format is wrong. As suggested it should be a knockout from the start with 2 prelims for the real minnows.. And I also think it should be seeded for the first 2 rounds.

There should be NO drop down from the CL. I think this is as a big issue as the annoying group stages.

I like the cup and its a major part of our heritage. I also love the aesthetic look of the cup.

Benfica have had about 102% possession haven't they?
We all know how it will end.... A fat Frank fluke, and John Terry gatecrashing the presentation ceremony (regardless of who wins!)

Why the hell are we watching this? Why do Spurs fans always put ourselves through this shit? It always ends badly. Fuck it's bringing back memories of last year. I'm still not over it. Fucking Bayern Munich. Bunch of pussies.

Why the hell are we watching this? Why do Spurs fans always put ourselves through this shit? It always ends badly. Fuck it's bringing back memories of last year. I'm still not over it. Fucking Bayern Munich. Bunch of pussies.

Cos we're fucking sadists who can't help but look over the garden fence to see how everyone else's lives are going!!!!

It's like a self-destructive rubber-necking disorder!

That scummy club and its' odious fans deserve everything they get.....
unfortunately, that has recently meant numerous FA Cups, League titles, and a Champions League trophy!!

...and yet we get attacked on three separate occasions in Europe this season, before being unceremoniously dumped out!

Football is fucking warped sometimes!

God is a Nazi!

Fuck them and their undeserving, racist scum fans who won't give a Shit what a little Jew like me thinks of them.... They've got another trophy, and will no doubt win with the ungraciousness of the scum they are!

Fuck off and die Chelsea.
Every single one of your scum cunt Nazis!!!

Back
Top Bottom