The Europa League appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:goonermong: :nawty:

942692_533551586707448_342452953_n.jpg

I'm hoping I've used up all my football bad luck this week. 2 last minute defeats for Benfica losing 2 trophies and Woolwich beating wigan. It can only get better right?!

:avbcringe:

I think all the shit things happen to us because we are the only fuckers built to take it...

Us and Atletico Madrid fans. There are other clubs like it but those two stand out, big history, big support and lots of hope only to be let down (although they won the EL so maybe they broke their curse)

Us and Atletico Madrid fans. There are other clubs like it but those two stand out, big history, big support and lots of hope only to be let down (although they won the EL so maybe they broke their curse)

Meanwhile their star player is being bought by a Russian oligarch.

Just to be clear - Benfica can still win the title this weekend if Porto fail to win and Benfica beat Moreirense (second last team)

i.e. same situation as us - 1 point behind going into the last game

Am I scraping the bottom of the barrel when I say that Chelski winning the EL this year against Benfica has raised the profile of the competition (if not the class), rendering it even harder for cunts to deny that it's a worthwhile competition in its own right, towards the level of the CL competition?

I think I am.

BarrelManScrapingBottom.jpg

:kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom