The Europa League appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fucking shit, fuck,fuck,fuck fucking chelsea <removed>s with another undeserved european trophy, fuck sake, why the fuck does football reward scum.

Cos football is a corrupt cunt of a bitch with no morals, principles or scruples... Governed only by money, greed and all the ills that it brings!

Lesson to the kids, THE BAD GUY ALWAYS WINS!

Good luck with the future... With an example like that to your young, the future is fucked!!!

Clive Tyldesley just summed it up perfectly - "All their clouds seem to have silver linings"

While ours are filled with enormous fucking hail stones!

After what I witnessed on the tube today, it makes me shudder with anger that the same cunt if probably out there somewhere celebrating and singing more songs about gassing jews.

Fuck football

Don't know how you lot managed to watch it. There's nothing in football that fills me with more disgust than the sound of Chelsea fans. I don't care about their club, it's not the same as with woolwich where the club itself is an insult. But the fans of Chelsea are something else. Utter scum.

In real life, the bad guys normally come out on top. No surprise it's the same in football!

'History is written by the victors' and no doubt all we'll hear in 5 years time is how the brave and brilliant Chelsea team dominated Benfica in a thrilling game in Amsterdam, when really it was a dull game in the pissing rain (atleast i think it was raining) where chelsea got a lucky fucking goal, absolute cunts, the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom