The FA Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stood on the terraces there in around 2000, league cup game, back when it was two legs in the second round. Think Sullivan got sent off, Walker was sub and came on. Ended 0-0. One of only a handful of times I've stood on actual terracing watching Spurs.
I was at that one. It was dire. I was in the funny shed of seats above the terracing but came down into the terrace later on. Lots of chanting for Hoddle that evening.

Hi Southport fan here. Obviously it’s a massive draw for us but there’s a big game to get through next week.
We drew at Tranmere yesterday and should have won. Don’t worry about the league positions this is what the cup is all about.
If you’ve never been to Southport it’s on the coast just down from Blackpool. Plenty of hotels and B&Bs and a great night out. It’s also cheap!! £3 a pint. The ground holds 6000 so you’d be more likely to get 1500. Mainly standing behind goal with about 300 seats. It’s would be one of the biggest matches of our history. Any questions feel free to ask and I’ll check the forum.
All the best in your games beforehand.

Hi Southport fan here. Obviously it’s a massive draw for us but there’s a big game to get through next week.
We drew at Tranmere yesterday and should have won. Don’t worry about the league positions this is what the cup is all about.
If you’ve never been to Southport it’s on the coast just down from Blackpool. Plenty of hotels and B&Bs and a great night out. It’s also cheap!! £3 a pint. The ground holds 6000 so you’d be more likely to get 1500. Mainly standing behind goal with about 300 seats. It’s would be one of the biggest matches of our history. Any questions feel free to ask and I’ll check the forum.

Any fit women in Southport who are into wrestling and facesitting?

Any decent golf courses?

Well isn't it nice to see a courteous and open welcome from Southport.

I, as you may have read, have an aunt and uncle residing in Southport and have spent many pleasant trips to visit them of late.

I can also confirm that my cousin is a somewhat large and tattooed women who loves Everton and beer. And is single.

Thanks, and good luck against Tranmere.

Oddly enough, I’ve had a soft spot for Southport for years as they were my first team in Championship Manager when I was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom