The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Third round draw later this evening. Who is everyone hoping for in the draw to get us up and running in what will hopefully be a successful cup campaign?

I’m going to go for Bristol City away.

Jose has a decent record in his first year with new Clubs...

78408813_580916972663193_2047995463642120192_o.jpg

Brentford away. Last chance of a terrace away day before their new stadium comes.
Good point

anyone fancy going to Brentford this season for some terrace atmosphere?

I always regret not popping into Chesterfield when I found myself there one weekend, next season they'd torn it down. (where they filmed the Derby County scenes for Damned United)

2 terraces at Griffin Pk, one home, one away. Home one behind the goal, I think the away one along the side of the pitch?

Just seen they're playing Fulham 14th December. I might be able to get into the away end as I am registered with FFC from when we played them in the cups a while back

Good point

I always regret not popping into Chesterfield when I found myself there one weekend, next season they'd torn it down. (where they filmed the Derby County scenes for Damned United)

2 terraces at Griffin Pk, one home, one away. Home one behind the goal, I think the away one along the side of the pitch?

Just seen they're playing Fulham 14th December. I might be able to get into the away end as I am registered with FFC from when we played them in the cups a while back
I’m going to try and get to one of their games. Terraces are at both ends of the ground. The away one is like a garden shed but you get a good noise going in there.

Good point

Been in both ends at Brentford. Properly brilliant old school ground. It's both the ends that are terraces. Be worth going at some point if you've never been

Third round draw later this evening. Who is everyone hoping for in the draw to get us up and running in what will hopefully be a successful cup campaign?

I’m going to go for Bristol City away.
Didn't put the ball numbers down.
Draw is on BBC 2 from 7pm, The Donk is one of the ball pickers.

1 AFC Bournemouth
2 The Scum
3 Aston Villa
4 Barnsley
5 Birmingham City
6 Blackburn Rovers
7 Brentford
8 Brighton & Hove Albion
9 Bristol City
10 Burnley
11 Cardiff City
12 Charlton Athletic
13 Chelscum
14 Crystal Palace
15 Derby County
16 Everton
17 Fulham
18 Huddersfield Town
19 Hull City
20 Leeds United
21 Leicester City
22 Liverpool
23 Luton Town
24 Manchester City
25 Manchester United
26 Middlesbrough
27 Millwall
28 Newcastle United
29 Norwich City
30 Nottingham Forest
31 Preston North End
32 Queens Park Rangers
33 Reading
34 Sheffield United
35 Sheffield Wednesday
36 Southampton
37 Stoke City
38 Swansea City
39 Tottenham Hotspur
40 Watford
41 West Bromwich Albion
42 Wet Spam
43 Wigan Athletic
44 Wolverhampton Wanderers
45 Blackpool
46 Portsmouth
47 Shrewsbury Town
48 Coventry City or Ipswich Town
49 AFC Fylde
50 Tranmere Rovers
51 Oxford United
52 Exeter City or Hartlepool United
53 Eastleigh or Crewe Alexandra
54 Forest Green Rovers or Carlisle United
55 Solihull Moors or Rotherham United
56 Gillingham
57 Rochdale or Boston United
58 Peterborough United
59 Burton Albion
60 Newport County
61 Fleetwood Town
62 Port Vale
63 Northampton Town
64 Bristol Rovers or Plymouth Argyle

Love a home game against a lower league team that will bring 6 or 7k fans.
Really get the stadium going atmosphere wise and I also get to sit in another part of the ground as will be moved.

Back
Top Bottom