The Faraway Fan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nailed it !
From the London based Premium Suite holder to the young lad who has never been to a match but proudly wears a Spurs scarf on his way to school we are all part of the same family. There are no 'tiers' of fanship for this club, either you are one or you're not.

When I read the crap like K-COYS K-COYS posts in here it makes my blood boil. There's a guy in our street who is in his forties and severely physically handicapped. He will never be able to attend a Spurs game in his life because of his care needs. He has been a fan since he was about ten years old and spends an absolute fortune online in the Spurs shop buying all sorts of stuff. Now am I to tell him that because he doesn't live in London or have a season ticket he's not a 'true' supporter ??.

When you decide to follow Tottenham you become a member of a very special family and they welcome anyone from anywhere with open arms. No matter how big or small your financial contribution to the club is, no matter where in the World you live, you are no more or less a family member than anyone else.

:coys: :coys: :coys: :coys:
And guess who put the disagree ?

Back
Top Bottom