The Fighting Cock – Behind the scenes (Video)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, Phil, you fucking retard.
NwurTXf.gif
icon_tonk.gif

Can I give some constructive feedback on the pod?

I have said in the past I think it's shit. It's not shit, it's just a bit boring.

For a start, I would do it every two weeks, for the same length of time, which would mean more to fit into one show.

Secondly, going over the form of 22 spurs players on a regular basis is tedious as fuck. We do that on here all day. Plus I can make my own mind up about that shit.

I want to here more off topic, interesting stuff.

For example: given the opportunity, would you fuck Denise Lewis?

Or, what would you do given five minutes alone in a room with Alan Davies and a lump hammer?

Both valid questions I feel need answering.

So I take it they are doing their "NLD special today" all holed up in their....is it a charity shop??..

Which I guess is apt seeing how Ricky dresses. Do you reckon he grabs a few bits on the sly after they finish?

I look forward to another hour of Baaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom