The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha! Fuckin' sweet!!

There shoulda be much much more, but loads ended up on the floor due to my over exuberance!!!
YidoBuckler YidoBuckler will vouch for me!!!!!!

Definitely true, I still had some in my pocket and hood and pretty much everywhere when I got home!

1882 1882 there is a shot of our fans after Dempsey's goal when you could see it as well. Top effort (you need to get out more :baletroll: )

Just had an argument in my office with a lad I work with who is a Cheatski fan about Tony the poop Pulis, he says he's a great manager and that stoke deserve to be higher up the table than they are!!
You wot m8?
What a cock

FUCK YOU LONDON MIDLAND.

Absolute shower of shit.

'Yeah, yeah lads, there will be a Virgin Service along in ten minutes, you're tickets will be valid on that.

No doubt they would have been mate, if any of you useless wankers actually told the Virgin driver to stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Kris Kris , celebrated Dempsey's goal in the cab, got there with about ten minutes of the first half left.

Enough time to get a beer, see that Jock cunt get sent off, and see Ade's winner.

Could have been worse, I suppose.

FUCK YOU LONDON MIDLAND.

Absolute shower of shit.

'Yeah, yeah lads, there will be a Virgin Service along in ten minutes, you're tickets will be valid on that.

No doubt they would have been mate, if any of you useless wankers actually told the Virgin driver to stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Kris Kris , celebrated Dempsey's goal in the cab, got there with about ten minutes of the first half left.

Enough time to get a beer, see that Jock cunt get sent off, and see Ade's winner.

Blatantly would have delayed kick off if it wasn't for the fergie sky sports wankfest

FUCK YOU LONDON MIDLAND.

Absolute shower of shit.

Was a journey to remember yesterday, did you get a cab all the way from Rugby?

Was a journey to remember yesterday, did you get a cab all the way from Rugby?

Got on another train towards Birmingham, and ended up getting off in the middle of nowhere and phoning a local cab company.

To be fair, the cab turned up in about 2 minutes and the bloke was doing his best Lewis Hamilton impression, so it could have been much worse.

Was with another couple of random yids from the train, £80 split four ways so not too bad.

And those fucking buses that take you back to the station! Stood on there for about 40 minutes before it decides to drive!

That is the first & last time I'm getting public transport to Stoke.

Got on another train towards Birmingham, and ended up getting off in the middle of nowhere and phoning a local cab company.

To be fair, the cab turned up in about 2 minutes and the bloke was doing his best Lewis Hamilton impression, so it could have been much worse.

Was with another couple of random yids from the train, £80 split four ways so not too bad.

And those fucking buses that take you back to the station! Stood on there for about 40 minutes before it decides to drive!

When you got to new street station there was another train on platform 5 going to stoke.
Got to the stadium with 5 minutes left of the first half, ended up being first at the bar.
Buses afterwards was a joke made sure all the buses were full before leaving and then wasn't allowed to leave the station.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22505742

"The Tottenham goal was under siege for much of their game at Stoke. While the entire Spurs back four battled admirably, it was Lloris who provided the commanding presence in his own box and gave his defence great confidence. An excellent performance from the France international - particularly on crosses."

-Garth Crooks

I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but what the actual fuck.

What a dick.

With any due luck, those c*nts will be relegated next season, meaning you only have one trip left for Stoke to consider :)

I'm pretty sure Crooks didn't watch the game. Embarrassing.

I'm surprised he wasn't actually AT THE game, given that he was probably the only ex-Stoke player I was looking forward to seeing in the pre-match walkabout (other than Gordon Banks, of course!)

Snubbed d'ya reckon??

Back
Top Bottom