The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't fancy Dempsey to start today (wanted Siggy), but he did ever so well.

In long periods where we looked to break Stoke down, he was the only one trying to find space amongst their backline, while others just stood and watched.

Awesome reflex 1st goal, brilliant keeping his cool assisting the 2nd. Good day at the office!

The day Scum fans named in honour of their obsession with us. Since the dirty cunts stopped winning doubles and going seasons unbeaten, finishing above Spurs became the new cup final for them.

How the mighty have fallen. The highlight used to be winning the league at WHL....now its waiting til the last day of the season to finish one point above Spurs, or perhaps GD.

One team improving immeasurably from a decade ago, and one going backwards from that era.

This forum is infested with the gobby little cunts lauding their failures as something to be proud of.

When you aim for the quadruple, and scrape top 4, you'd think they would be too ashamed to boast about it..
tbf, by virtue of their support, they clearly have no shame. :adelol:

I didn't fancy Dempsey to start today (wanted Siggy), but he did ever so well.

In long periods where we looked to break Stoke down, he was the only one trying to find space amongst their backline, while others just stood and watched.

Awesome reflex 1st goal, brilliant keeping his cool assisting the 2nd. Good day at the office!
I hear Flav Flav will be getting him on his shirt next season.

People sometimes say Stoke just play to their strengths, and it's unfair to expect them to be able to play a possession based game or whatever. That they're doing a great job of competing with the richer clubs by playing the cards they've been dealt. But Pulis has deliberately engineered a team to be full of cloggers and play that way. I don't respect him as a football manager at all. His opinion on the game means fuck all, tbh.

I know its a cliche but we should always support the players, whether we like them or not. I must admit to not always being Dempsey's or Ade's biggest fan but whilst they are playing for us, surely its not in their or our interest to get on their backs all the time. Players are human and need time to settle into a new team (in Demps' case) or time to get back to proper fitness (Ade). By all means slag them off once they've gone, but having a go when they are playing for us is so counterproductive. And there endth the lesson.

Train service was terrible today. Missed the first half and had to get a cab from Birmingham to Stoke.

Didn't see the Dempsey goal but celebrated it in the cab. Will watch on MOTD heard it was a 30 yarder!

Stokes home vocal support wasn't really up to much and Tottenham fans were out in full force.

Police were absolute shit. Kettled us. Arrested someone I went up with, pushed us around and when we asked them why they grabbed us. Oh well. All part and parcel of being a football fan.

Overall this wasn't a bad away day, every odd one, but not terrible.

1AkEo62.png

aw59oTK.jpg

SzUhAqD.png

Train service was terrible today. Missed the first half and had to get a cab from Birmingham to Stoke.

Didn't see the Dempsey goal but celebrated it in the cab. Will watch on MOTD heard it was a 30 yarder!

Stokes home vocal support wasn't really up to much and Tottenham fans were out in full force.

Police were absolute shit. Kettled us. Arrested someone I went up with, pushed us around and when we asked them why they grabbed us. Oh well. All part and parcel of being a football fan.

Overall this wasn't a bad away day, every odd one, but not terrible.

1AkEo62.png

aw59oTK.jpg

Heard about the train, so glad I took the x5.

Hope you got the old bills numbers pal. Report them to the fsf and if they're serial offenders something might be done about it.

Heard about the train, so glad I took the x5.

Hope you got the old bills numbers pal. Report them to the fsf and if they're serial offenders something might be done about it.

You risked taking an x5 to Stoke! Surprised they didn't have the wheels off within 15 minutes.

Yeah a fella I went up with put a complaint in with the police complaint centre. I doubt the copper will get brought up on it. They never charge their own!

Stoke fans make me laugh, it's like they didn't know who to boo by the end.

It's like they haven't realised the reason so many decisions go against them is that they are a team of fucking distinctly average monsters.

On top of the fact they are retarded they are ugly and poor. Glad to be home

Back
Top Bottom