The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was nothing creative about either goal.

The first was a great bit of intuition, more hit and hope than anything.

The second was a deflected shot that fell into his path that he squared for Ade. Not particularly "creative". It's not like he split the defence in two with an incisive pass with the outside of his weak foot with his eyes closed.

Well, as you know I disagree. Dempsey isn't very creative, but he is creative. To me it's wrong to say he's not creative. But all about opinions, etc.

I can't stand Pulis and I can't stand Pardew. I can't stand Stoke either. Three of my least favourite persons/teams in the entire universe.
Pardew has it in for us big-time, so of course he'll be delighted if we miss out. I wonder if the fans will be so happy about his 'couldn't care less if we lose' attitude. They've already turned against him, hopefully they'll drive him out of Toon when he takes the Geordies down next season. (yes, i'm dreaming I know, but it's hate that keeps me waking up in the morning :)

I expect we'll get fucked over on the last day again, but I hope to live and hate for another season, next year. 'one day Rodders, one day' we'll be billionaires, or not, probably.

Well, as you know I disagree. Dempsey isn't very creative, but he is creative. To me it's wrong to say he's not creative. But all about opinions, etc.

I seriously think we just define creativity differently on this occasion. Dempsey can create chances with his tireless running knack of being in the right place at the right time but he is not what I would define as a creative player. What I don't want is people to think that I don't like Dempsey or what he offers.

It is the stage of the season where results are more important than performance, that said; Parker should have come off earlier - once Adam got sent off. Huddlestone will be playing for Fulham and Caulker might need to be loaned out again (not that he had a bad game, more that he has played a handful of games in 2013).

I've never be interested in Stoke, their fans or management but yesterday was as pathetic a display from a team, set of fans and management as I have witnessed in years. They go ballistic when Vertonghen held Huth, which he did, with no trace of irony whatsoever. I would direct you to Pullis being interviewed by Gary Neville after Stoke West Ham, and his laughing 'haha we foul but nudge nudge' routine. I don't think their fans understand the rules of football, cheering every single fucking time the ball goes out of play is not a goal.

This is for Sammy - we still require a little more urgency.

Stoke fans make me laugh, it's like they didn't know who to boo by the end.

It's like they haven't realised the reason so many decisions go against them is that they are a team of fucking distinctly average monsters.

On top of the fact they are retarded they are ugly and poor. Glad to be home

Had to drive to North Wales once to get the ferry over to Dublin. Stopped at the service station near Stoke to grab a drink and use the toilet. Villa were at Stoke that day and the services were full of both sets of fans.

Considering I was going to WALES its amazing that the biggest freaks I saw that day were all at those services. Proper howl at the moon types

Back
Top Bottom