The Greatest

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just watched the last game, skipped through the action but watched Chas 'n Dave at half time (what a shame that Chas didn't make it to the new stadium) and the Legends coming out on the pitch. Again bittersweet memories - Justin and Gillie no longer with us, Daveed lapping up the attention, and Poch looking all choked up and proud as he took it all in. For one of the most pessimistic supporters you could wish to meet, I actually started to believe that we were going onto bigger and better things.
I can't wait to get back to Tottenham, because that will be a sign that we are going back to normal, unfortunately I can't see it happening in time for next season.

Back
Top Bottom