The history of Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi everyone.

I'm an (unofficial) club historian and have been looking for a page like this to join for a while now.

I was in close contact with Andy Porter our historian until his sad passing in 2014 and have spoken several times to our current historian the very modest John Fennelly.

I'm hoping to speak to many fans on here and any other historians on here over the coming weeks.

Hi everyone.

I'm an (unofficial) club historian and have been looking for a page like this to join for a while now.

I was in close contact with Andy Porter our historian until his sad passing in 2014 and have spoken several times to our current historian the very modest John Fennelly.

I'm hoping to speak to many fans on here and any other historians on here over the coming weeks.

Hey Arcy welcome back

Greetings Earthling.

giphy.gif

Black and white tellies, penny chews, flared trousers the first time around, playing marbles on drains at school, teachers who could beat the shit out of you, having to press a 'party line' button on your home phone hoping the other bugger sharing the line wasn't listening in. I could go on...

Back
Top Bottom