The Honeymoon is Over for AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
As Tottenham succumbed to their third Premier League defeat in four games I had to ask myself: “Why am I in IKEA instead of watching Spurs’ best laid plans unravel at the Etihad?” The truth is that reality sometimes calls, life or moving house takes precedence over everything, even football. Reality usually turns up when you least expect it and more often than not is a little sound (in some cases though it can be pure silence) accompanied by a [...]

Continue reading...

^ You say that, but for all AVB's bizarre tactical choices, you have to say that Levy possibly failed him on Moutinho, and there are both injuries to key players and he's only really just getting to know the players he has. At the very least he needs to be backed in January by Levy and given the chance to use a full strength squad before the axe comes down.

fair comment... we'll see if he does indeed get Mouthino in Jan... if - as was reported - we were only minutes away from getting him, we've go a whole 44640 of them in January (minutes x days x month!) to get it sorted!

I think it could be argued that AVB never have a honeymoon, the press saw to that. And many sheep like fans lapped it up.

You can't judge a manager on a largely disrupted 10 games. Just as winning at Old Trafford didn't make us world beaters, losing at the Ethihad does not rule us out of a top four finish.

And Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante people have real lives, we can't all stop everything to watch Spurs. And we are all getting sick of your "I'm a better fan than you" routine. Change the record.

Don't be jealous just because I'm a big deal at the Lane.

It doesn't make me a better fan, or in fact, a better person....it just makes my opinion more valid.
Considering how no-one here actually knows who you or your other "real supporters" are, why not post a picture of yourself to actually prove who you are and then maybe, just maybe, we'll start considering you as something more than a gooner troll... put your money where your mouth is son before you go off again...

Considering how no-one here actually knows who you or your other "real supporters" are, why not post a picture of yourself to actually prove who you are and then maybe, just maybe, we'll start considering you as something more than a gooner troll... put your money where your mouth is son before you go off again...

Those who know, will know who I'm talking about. Ask Nowegian yid (Petter), he goes home and away.

The site admin have contacted me, they know I'm the real deal.

Also anyone on here can PM to find out where me and the inner circle are drinking pre game. They are welcome to come and put their hands in their pockets, as long as they dont outstay their welcome or chat shit like they know what they're on about.

Those who know, will know who I'm talking about. Ask Nowegian yid (Petter), he goes home and away.

The site admin have contacted me, they know I'm the real deal.

Also anyone on here can PM to find out where me and the inner circle are drinking pre game. They are welcome to come and put their hands in their pockets, as long as they dont outstay their welcome or chat shit like they know what they're on about.

What kind of clown refers to their mates as an "inner circle"?

Just read the posts, learn and you will realise I am well connected right up to the top table.

Or dont.

Im posting on a football message board, any credibility I had is gone anyway...proper cunty.
Well that's a contradictory statement if ever there was one.

So, I only have to read your posts that have no credibility to know how massive you are?

Can't you just get Willy the Wotsit to sign up to confirm instead?

I think he's in here somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom