The Honeymoon is Over for AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

meh, I don't wanna waste my time on speculation and guess work, I just come to the conclusion he's a little internet warrior that knows no-one in reality.

Simon the Sandwich sez you talk bollox.

156307_162442053800652_100001045742803_316104_6558919_n.jpg

Right heres the acid test....Mark Rose.

A few years ago, Mark went to every game in a season.

Not just very 1st team game but every reserve game, every youth game and our preseason friendlies abroad. Spent about 25K in the process.

OK, the man is a borderline simpleton....he has just about he worst dress sense I have ever seen...and in many respects he is an embarrassment to us all.

but at the same time I respect him more than 99% of the happy clapping keyboard heroes on here.

Mark Rose everybody? If you know of the man, then you scrape in...anybody? No?

Tottenham Arthur? The pissy old tramp? Cadging drinks? Anybody? Does anybody on here actually attend anything but 1882 meets at obscure "next gen" games?

Jesus wept, every day we become more like THEM.

FFS, who doesn't know who Rosie is...

The fact that you know some of the fans who go regularly makes you a better fan, how exactly?

Oh, and for the record, i'm pretty sure Rosie still goes to as many as he can now.

The "inner circle." Wonderful, wonderful, stuff. I applaud you and our "inner circle." Wish I made 25k a year at all. Still though, spent about 1/20 of my yearly salary on my trip to Baltimore to see a pre-season game on a shit pitch in obscene heat against some mid-table team in red.

When I'm living and working in London, won't be surrounding myself with people like that. Damn.

FFS, who doesn't know who Rosie is...

The fact that you know some of the fans who go regularly makes you a better fan, how exactly?

Oh, and for the record, i'm pretty sure Rosie still goes to as many as he can now.

I told you. It doesnt make us better fans. It just makes our opinion more valid. You certainly wont here one of us coating off our own for a bit of booing.

We have seen it all, the real lows. Where were you when we were barracking Sugar outside the lane? Where were you when the Lane was half empty?

Where will you be when it all goes pop and all and Sundry are watching NFL again?

Probably in IKEA in your under armour replica shit.

The sentiment of this site is right.....the way a load jumped up little shits are telling us, the real fans how to act is just a justification of their Sky Sports, MOTD, 101 great goal, judging from a distance, Ikea existence.

Do the dirt, then we talk.

We boo when we want xx

We have seen it all, the real lows. Where were you when we were barracking Sugar outside the lane? Where were you when the Lane was half empty?

Where will you be when it all goes pop and all and Sundry are watching NFL again?

Probably in IKEA in your under armour replica shit.

The sentiment of this site is right.....the way a load jumped up little shits are telling us, the real fans how to act is just a justification of their Sky Sports, MOTD, 101 great goal, judging from a distance, Ikea existence.

Do the dirt, then we talk.

We boo when we want xx

Sorry fella, wasn't old enough to witness those events.

And I don't like Ikea.

xxx

Sorry fella, wasn't old enough to witness those events.

Fair enough, pay your respects and keep your opinion of other Spurs fans to yourself and there isnt a problem.

failing that if someone is acting up at a game and you dont like it, tell them to their face.

As long as you arent bitching on here after watching the game on Sky...youre fine by me.

We're all Spurs. Just some are more Spursy than others.

I was old enough. Fact is that Mr. Brigante :-

1) Doesn't know how many of us are season ticket holders;

2) Doesn't know how many games we have been to;

3) Doesn't know how long we have been fans (yes I remember the Sugar days Mr. Brigante);

4) Does know how many of us go to away games, youth games, friendlies and so on;

5) Doesn't know what reasons people may have for not going to a game (such as mortgages, career commitments, divorce, financial troubles and so on); and

6) Doesn't know how many of us actually know, or know of, any "faces" from the Lane (notice he didged the fact that I knew who Rosie was).

7) Assumes that we are all new one hit wonder fans or foreign fans.

So basically, he doesn't know who the fuck he's talking about anymore than he claims that we don't know he's one of the big names of the Lane.

In other words, troll is as troll does. One wonders why he would even waste his time mixing with us if he'salready made his mind up we are all nobodies...

Maybe Bertie the Bourbon gave him the boot.

Fair enough, pay your respects and keep your opinion of other Spurs fans to yourself and there isnt a problem.

failing that if someone is acting up at a game and you dont like it, tell them to their face.

As long as you arent bitching on here after watching the game on Sky...youre fine by me.

We're all Spurs. Just some are more Spursy than others.
All of these inferences of yours stems from what you have heard on the podcast and this notion of what 1882. It's laughable that you assume that a group of fans who don't like booing must automatically be a set of children who have only followed the club for six months and been to a youth game, and all based on your own guess work at that.

So because I was born in Norway and don't have the finances to travel to england to watch all the games I'm not as much of a fan as you? I watch everything and anything spurs and I read about spurs, does this make my opinions and points less valid than yours? I believe I've proved on this forum that the working knowledge I have gained through playing and watching football for most of my life makes my posts just as valid as anything you have posted on this forum.

So because I was born in Norway and don't have the finances to travel to england to watch all the games I'm not as much of a fan as you? I watch everything and anything spurs and I read about spurs, does this make my opinions and points less valid than yours? I believe I've proved on this forum that the working knowledge I have gained through playing and watching football for most of my life makes my posts just as valid as anything you have posted on this forum.
Based on his comment about NFL above I wouldn't mind betting there is a touch of xenophobia in Carlito Le Creppé. He probably thinks you're "less spursy" if you aren't English.

i sense dissatisfaction amongst the ranks. This aint the facking knitting circle, we aren't here to bitch. We are Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. As long as you proudly fly the lilywhite flag, proudly have the crest emblazoned on your shirt or etched permanently in your skin, we are one. If you bleed blue and white, if you live for Tottenham, if you'd die for Tottenham, then support your fellow man. You have his back, and he'll have yours. You shouldnt be arguing WITH spurs fans, you should be fighting FOR them.

As a great bunch of lads once sang...

WE ARE TOTTENHAM, WE ARE TOTTENHAM.

I've been dissatisfied with the recent run of results, but given the depth of injury in the first team I'm willing to forgive and forget.

Agree that we need some reinforcement in January, where that would be is a more subjective matter.

Back
Top Bottom