The Honeymoon is Over for AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante is the Spurs god he thinks he is why doesn't he show us a pic of himself in the away end on Saturday?

Personally I suspect he will be in the home end. His info about Rose is interesting as it doesn't take a google wizard to find it on several websites.

Like Salmon said he doesn't know who we are. But his attitude stinks, anyone who tells me their opinion is more valid than mine pisses me off.

This isn't about bashing other spurs fans either, but if someone is being a twat I will tell them no matter what scarf they have on.

Oh and he still hasn't told us who he wants instead of AVB.

Aside from CB constantly insisting that everyone here is a plastic and then sitting back and stroking his beard like Pei Mei, as we all sit there furiously responding to his comments, which is good value in a panto villain sort of way, let's not forget he suggested the author of the article was not a real man because he dared to be at Ikea when Spurs are playing. Questioning how genuine someone's passion for the club is I can understand. Insinuating the person isn't a real man... Are you a real grown up?

I mean maybe it was just some good trolling but still, it's embarrassingly childlike. All this tough guy stuff, it's cringeworthy. Anyway, time to stop responding to you I suppose. You're probably climaxing as you read yet another response.

Right heres the acid test....Mark Rose.

A few years ago, Mark went to every game in a season.

Not just very 1st team game but every reserve game, every youth game and our preseason friendlies abroad. Spent about 25K in the process.

OK, the man is a borderline simpleton....he has just about he worst dress sense I have ever seen...and in many respects he is an embarrassment to us all.

but at the same time I respect him more than 99% of the happy clapping keyboard heroes on here.

Mark Rose everybody? If you know of the man, then you scrape in...anybody? No?

Tottenham Arthur? The pissy old tramp? Cadging drinks? Anybody? Does anybody on here actually attend anything but 1882 meets at obscure "next gen" games?

Jesus wept, every day we become more like THEM.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are.

Taller than Crouch?

AVBs honeymoon isnt over, he was never given one in the first place.

He wasnt wined and dined. He wasnt romanced. A relationship didnt flourish. He had no faiytale wedding and he sure as hell didnt get a honeymoon. Not even an overnight stay in a Travellodge.

AVB was a mail order bride who, when he didnt give just the right sort of expert head on the first date, was put in divorce court and is now awaiting deportation.

nov14073.jpg

Im gonna come clean. Im not Tiger Woods. And I was not in the cricket club. My dad didnt even build Bruce Castle.

But he did build Spurs into a top 4 club.

Im Jamie Redknapp

Back
Top Bottom