The Honeymoon is Over for AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all seriousness, I think some people are
confusingly linking frequency of contact with validity of opinion, which is rather childish really

Going to games more regularly does not mean you understand football better, observe our performances any better or that you are a better fan.

It simply shows you have the ability to go to games more regularly.

Many people will understand the game 10x better than regulars but simply not have the time/money to get to WHL.

I dont go nearly as often as Id like to.....Ive been living abroad since 2001 for a start. I wonder how many of the "I go home and away and know everybody who's a real fan" club, would jump on a plane and take a couple days off work to go to a regular PL match as often as many other supporters do.

Ones that dont spend every minute of their lives actually in Tottenham.

Oh dont tell me, a real Spurs fan wouldnt move abroad.

I just told my wife and kids that I'm not real. They are devastated.
T, once my trouser department has been rearranged, I will be back seeking approval. Left or forward facing? Its left isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom