The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

I am therefore asking if anyone over the age of 18 years old if you would kindly complete the anonymous online survey I have created. The link for the survey is - How Football Fans View Racism within Football

It is a short survey and should take around 5-10 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous. I am grateful for your time and effort if you could kindly complete this survey for my research. This survey is conducted on the University of Leicester online survey forum which is 100% anonymous and any answers you provide will not be passed on.

Thank you

Hello, I am a masters student studying sustainability at the University of Salford and am writing a dissertation on sustainability in football. Part of this includes asking Premier League fans to answer a short questionnaire on the topic. Given Spurs' sustainable reputation, it would be great to hear from you, the fans. The questionnaire itself is short and will only take at most 5-10 minutes and is completely anonymous. It is available on the University of Salford Survey website at the following address Sustainability in Football
If you are over 18 and could answer this it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hello everyone!

My name is Gianluca and I am currently studying a Masters in Sports Management. For my final thesis I have chosen to do a studies on fan engagement, and I have chosen Tottenham as one of my pillars as they are one of the biggest clubs in England. I thought what better way to get the best possible information than to ask the fans themselves?

I would be very appreciative if you could fill out my short survey so I could get more insights on the job that Tottenham have been doing!

Here's the link to the survey: Does your football club engage with you?

Thanks in advance and Go Spurs!!

Remember folks give away as much personal information as possible.

I had to get people to participate in an experiment at uni. I encouraged people to attend with automatic entry into a raffle for £20. It just so happens I participated in my own survey and, what are the odds, I just so happened to win the £20 I put into the raffle.

Hello, I am a masters student studying sustainability at the University of Salford and am writing a dissertation on sustainability in football. Part of this includes asking Premier League fans to answer a short questionnaire on the topic. Given Spurs' sustainable reputation, it would be great to hear from you, the fans. The questionnaire itself is short and will only take at most 5-10 minutes and is completely anonymous. It is available on the University of Salford Survey website at the following address Sustainability in Football
If you are over 18 and could answer this it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Honestly, I’m a football fan. Tottenham is where I come to engage on football. Not sustainability or national cultural issues. Please keep this shit away. You want to do something meaningful on sustainability, engage governments and global business. You want to learn about football? Welcome. You want to focus on sustainability in football? You’re wasting your life mate.

Honestly, I’m a football fan. Tottenham is where I come to engage on football. Not sustainability or national cultural issues. Please keep this shit away. You want to do something meaningful on sustainability, engage governments and global business. You want to learn about football? Welcome. You want to focus on sustainability in football? You’re wasting your life mate.
You've done well to use "mate" rather than a different four letter TFC term of endearment to be fair.

Hello everyone!

My name is Gianluca and I am currently studying a Masters in Sports Management. For my final thesis I have chosen to do a studies on fan engagement, and I have chosen Tottenham as one of my pillars as they are one of the biggest clubs in England. I thought what better way to get the best possible information than to ask the fans themselves?

I would be very appreciative if you could fill out my short survey so I could get more insights on the job that Tottenham have been doing!

Here's the link to the survey: Does your football club engage with you?

Thanks in advance and Go Spurs!!
Go Spurs?

This isn’t the New York fucking Jets mate.

Here’s an idea. I’ll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass,

Good afternoon everyone. I am currently in my final year of University studying a Football Business and Marketing degree.

For my dissertation, I am working on a case study on Tottenham Hotspur and I am hoping to collect the views of Tottenham Hotspur supporters through completion of an online questionnaire. The study has been approved by the UCFB ethics committee. If you choose to participate in this research you may withdraw at any time.

I would greatly appreciate the help of any Tottenham fans in this group that would be able to complete the questionnaire. It will take 10-15 minutes to complete and will contribute massively towards my case study!

The link to the questionnaire can be found here:
Dissertation questionnaire

Thank you!

Anyone else think we should start changing these freeloading tosser. Right all dissertations, QA's questionnaires and such like start at £7.50 a go. The free rides OVER!!!
I’m just worried at the number of students doing degrees around football when we need doctors, nurses, drivers, tradesmen… in other words actual skills. The fact that this pointless waste of time is funded by taxpayers is disgusting. Do a degree in Rupert the bear if you fucking have to - but pay for it. #Wasters

I’m just worried at the number of students doing degrees around football when we need doctors, nurses, drivers, tradesmen… in other words actual skills. The fact that this pointless waste of time is funded by taxpayers is disgusting.

It isn't.

Do a degree in Rupert the bear if you fucking have to - but pay for it. #Wasters

You have to pay to study for a degree.

Been that way for about a decade.

Can any of you fine folk help a brother here?
I know how these requests are usually met in this thread - a quick scroll through shows that they aren’t often met with much enthusiasm.
Bear with me though…
My partner’s son is doing A level geography and has a project on Whitechapel to complete - about it’s past and present demographics, influences, buildings etc.
It’s a fucking stinker of a question.
There is a survey that he has put together to try and get some inspiration (any inspiration actually)

If any of you have a few minutes spare and are familiar with the Whitechapel area, he would be really grateful for some input. (He is a Spurs fan - well, he had no choice from age 6…👹)

My partner would also be really grateful, which in turn gives me
1- some much needed brownie points &
2- justification why I apparently waste so much of my time on here!
Here is the link to the survey:

Whitechapel identity

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Spurs are a club I have held very close to my heart and with my University Dissertation coming up I decided to investigate the new stadium and wider development. I am specifically looking at the fans, local residents and communities' perspectives so your contribution is vital and I would be grateful if you could take 5 minutes out of your day to answer some questions regarding the stadium. Please note to answer you need to have experience of the current Tottenham Hostpur Stadium and White Hart Lane, in order to compare your perceptions of the two.

Questionnaire Link

Cheers, Cameron

Hi All,

Spurs are a club I have held very close to my heart and with my University Dissertation coming up I decided to investigate the new stadium and wider development. I am specifically looking at the fans, local residents and communities' perspectives so your contribution is vital and I would be grateful if you could take 5 minutes out of your day to answer some questions regarding the stadium. Please note to answer you need to have experience of the current Tottenham Hostpur Stadium and White Hart Lane, in order to compare your perceptions of the two.

Questionnaire Link

Cheers, Cameron
We prefer PayPal. Apple pay also good. The rates are listed above.

Hi all!

I’m currently researching the environmental sustainability of the football shirt industry for my MSc dissertation. I was just wondering if it would be possible for anyone to fill out a quick survey (the google docs link below) looking into football fan awareness and opinion regarding environmental sustainability in football and more specifically the football shirt industry. Any help would be massively appreciated!!

Investigating football fan awareness and opinion regarding environmental sustainability in the football shirt industry.

Hi all!

I’m currently researching the environmental sustainability of the football shirt industry for my MSc dissertation. I was just wondering if it would be possible for anyone to fill out a quick survey (the google docs link below) looking into football fan awareness and opinion regarding environmental sustainability in football and more specifically the football shirt industry. Any help would be massively appreciated!!

Investigating football fan awareness and opinion regarding environmental sustainability in the football shirt industry.
jake-gyllenhaal-i-dont-believe-you.gif

Back
Top Bottom