The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread has me really worried about our graduates. We’re lacking in skills all over the place as a country but hey ho we’ve got lots of kids with degrees in football opinions.

:wansum: :mourcheeks:

Why is it only open to people who have attended 2 games under Poch and 2 games under Jose ?
Are opinions from Spurs fans who unable to attend less valid ?

Yes, they are less valid! 😄

Just joking, Steve - the survey is measuring factors such as changes in atmosphere in the stadium from Poch to Jose, so it needs fans to be able to compare their in-stadium experiences under both managers for the purpose of the study.

Hi Spurs fans, i'm currently conducting research for my uni dissertation studying the impacts of different football stadiums on their local areas. As a new stadium, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is one of my main focuses. I would be massively grateful if you could spare 1-2 minutes to fill out this very short survey about the stadium and its impact. Thanks to those who have already filled it out.

Thanks very much! Good luck tonight!

Microsoft Forms

Yes, they are less valid! 😄

Just joking, Steve - the survey is measuring factors such as changes in atmosphere in the stadium from Poch to Jose, so it needs fans to be able to compare their in-stadium experiences under both managers for the purpose of the study.
Atmosphere’s poor at the moment.

(Better than The Library, tho)

does that help?

Hi Spurs fans, i'm currently conducting research for my uni dissertation studying the impacts of different football stadiums on their local areas. As a new stadium, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is one of my main focuses. I would be massively grateful if you could spare 1-2 minutes to fill out this very short survey about the stadium and its impact. Thanks to those who have already filled it out.

Thanks very much! Good luck tonight!

Microsoft Forms
Hi mate. Maybe I’m a bit rude for asking but, is there any chance you could go back and study something about corona viruses or pandemics or healthcare management or - fuck it - maybe just study medicine? Not quite sure what use your studies / dissertation is going to be. What’s next term’s assignment? Chocolate teapots and the impact of filling them with boiling hot water?

Hi mate. Maybe I’m a bit rude for asking but, is there any chance you could go back and study something about corona viruses or pandemics or healthcare management or - fuck it - maybe just study medicine? Not quite sure what use your studies / dissertation is going to be. What’s next term’s assignment? Chocolate teapots and the impact of filling them with boiling hot water?
Blimey, if I could have done a degree on THFC when I left school, I would have been able to go to Oxbridge!

Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

I am therefore asking if anyone over the age of 18 years old if you would kindly complete the anonymous online survey I have created. The link for the survey is - How Football Fans View Racism within Football

It is a short survey and should take around 5-10 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous. I am grateful for your time and effort if you could kindly complete this survey for my research.

Thank you

Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

I am therefore asking if anyone over the age of 18 years old if you would kindly complete the anonymous online survey I have created. The link for the survey is - How Football Fans View Racism within Football

It is a short survey and should take around 5-10 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous. I am grateful for your time and effort if you could kindly complete this survey for my research.

Thank you

will you optimise my web presence in return?

The Racism In Football thread kicked off today...... Coincidence? :kanehand:
And it's a shit show!
I've put it on ignore and it keeps showing. Anyone know why?

Ps it's a shit show because it's full of comments from semi literate people with a vague idea spouting contradictory nonsense....like Twitter on an off day

from semi literate people
Coming from you?
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Back
Top Bottom