The Injury Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From PL TV Reporter

Sounds like Lloris not coming back until February, but in training ?

Ndombele ready for Norwich, or if not surely match after

And Davies cannot be too far behind

From PL TV Reporter

Sounds like Lloris not coming back until February, but in training ?

Ndombele ready for Norwich, or if not surely match after

And Davies cannot be too far behind

Brilliant news, I imagine Ndombele will not be risked against norwich from the start though. We Really have to manager him and make sure he come back from this injury properly.

Even if it means he only plays 20 minutes then 45, then 70 over the next few games, and dont play him twice a week until he has been fit for a fell 2 months.

Really hope this guy can stay fit he is a world beater.

Brilliant news, I imagine Ndombele will not be risked against norwich from the start though. We Really have to manager him and make sure he come back from this injury properly.

Even if it means he only plays 20 minutes then 45, then 70 over the next few games, and dont play him twice a week until he has been fit for a fell 2 months.

Really hope this guy can stay fit he is a world beater.

Am hoping he plays for part of the Norwich game as I think that will be one of the least intense games we will have, and so an ideal one to get him going.

Agree with you on stepping up his involvement in games to minimise chances of him breaking down again.

He's key to us having a good progressive midfield - only question then is trying out CM combinations probably with Gedson, Winks and I would hope Skipp, and Dier only if he gets more fit

"...& mentality to be ready"

Another little side swipe from the gaffer. He's definitely got a bee in his bonnet about this issue. Clearly thinks Ndombele isn't giving his all to the cause.

Davies close to being back which is a relief - although Tanganga has been keeping his LB place very warm for him ! I could see Tanganga being RB and LB rotation for the rest of the season - and a good way to get more playing time for him.

Meanwhile fingers crossed Dele back before Winter break is over

Good news is Davies is not even mentioned - we have a LB fit.

Excellent news that Lo Celso fit - he's fast becoming a key creative player for Spurs - and Ndombele not mentioned either implying he's fit.

Lamela not quite there yet by the sounds of things.

Sissoko getting back will add numbers, and even play as a right sided AM ? But no real goal scoring pedigree.

Progress as expected regarding Kane and Son

Back
Top Bottom