The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had to get the old girl home and would have missed the last bus home if I had stayed at the SSC to watch this. Assume there will be a dvd available at some stage.

That’s our home & our history. This season is an abortion. No home ground. Playing at a ground that has nothing to do with THFC other than a cup final or 10.
But we are still hanging in there.
Fucking mighty club. Love it to my core.
:tobyarm:

Not sure. Think it can be down loaded from iTunes.

Club tweet said something about DVD pre-orders....

Fuck that though.... Destined for you tube.

...Unless anyone 'recorded' it on their sky box thingys and wants to do a cheeky upload somewhere for the TFC massive? :kaneear:

If it's the one they showed at the Bruce Castle museum in the summer, then I would definitely want the dvd. I shed a tear or three but the overwhelming emotion was pride that I am a small part of such a rich history.

Well that was superb. Won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet but what an amazing club we have.

Exactly the reminder I needed after yesterday's game.

I thoroughly enjoyed it but it begs the question....why the fuck is Steve Perryman not involved with the club in some capacity?

(Apologies to Mrs P for putting the F word in the same sentence as Steve Perryman!)

I thoroughly enjoyed it but it begs the question....why the fuck is Steve Perryman not involved with the club in some capacity?

(Apologies to Mrs P for putting the F word in the same sentence as Steve Perryman!)
Fairly sure he would have were it not for his role at Exeter. If you are a football man then you would Favour a “proper” role to an ambassadorial one. Plus I think he loves where he lives

Back
Top Bottom